March/April Travelers?

distwins

Earning My Ears
Hey all!! Still playing around with the exact dates, but will be down Disney way sometime between mid march to mid april... anyone else planning a trip around that time?

I am a local but would love to meet up anytime with new Dis friends.

I am a local but would love to meet up anytime with new Dis friends.

Super! Usually it's just me and my twin sis (both of us equally Disney obsessed!) exploring the parks together, or playing tour guide to our less Disney addicted friends. It wld be fun to meet up with some like-minded folk like ourselves!! Still trying to nail down exact dates due to work schedules, but should know soon... c ay there!

Well, I guess I'll check the place out before you get there. I'm there part of the first week of March. I've gone in your timeframe in the past, and it should be great...have fun!

First week of April for me - staying at POR for the second time, first time as a "solo". The countdown is officially on!

I'll be at the World March 11th until the 16th if anyone wants to meet.

I'm 19 and ill be heading to POP for my first stay on site and solo trip!! I'll be there March 14-19. SOOOO excited!

Coming 3/25 - 3/30 for a work trip. DH and boss are coming too!

I will be there from 3/26-3/30 as well for a work trip! (ADP Meeting of the Minds) Is that what you are going for?

Im only doing WDW on 3/26-3/27 though because of classes on the other days. But will probably hit up Downtown Disney after 8pm on 3/29
:banana:

I'm going for my 40th bday. First solo trip. I got my Magical Express luggage tags today. :cool1:

I'll be there April 4-6. Can't wait!

Happy Bday!!! 40th at WDW is wonderful! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

First week of April for me - staying at POR for the second time, first time as a "solo". The countdown is officially on!

when are your dates!!!

I'm going down to WDW for a business conference March 21-25 but will be spending the 22nd in the Magic Kingdom if anyone wants to meet up.

I'm going down to WDW for a business conference March 21-25 but will be spending the 22nd in the Magic Kingdom if anyone wants to meet up.

:wave: Neighbor! along rt476 here! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter