March/April Travelers?

I will be there from 3/26-3/30 as well for a work trip! (ADP Meeting of the Minds) Is that what you are going for?

Im only doing WDW on 3/26-3/27 though because of classes on the other days. But will probably hit up Downtown Disney after 8pm on 3/29
:banana:

Yes! Planning to do Epcot all day on 3/26. Not sure what we will do Friday evening or Sunday as the crowds are supposed to be very heavy. Go to WDW often but this is my first MOTM and I even worked for ADP 10 years ago!

Yes! Planning to do Epcot all day on 3/26. Not sure what we will do Friday evening or Sunday as the crowds are supposed to be very heavy. Go to WDW often but this is my first MOTM and I even worked for ADP 10 years ago!

Yayyyy! :thumbsup2 This is my 1st MOTM too!:) I have done APA Congress a few times. I wonder how many other people on these boards are attending MOTM also?

Do you do Payroll Benefits, or HR? Are you attending any of the 1st time attendee events Sunday? I cant wait for the Universal night too! I might leave the reception early on Tuesday night to hit up Downtown Disney.

As far as my arrival plans...Im taking a red eye out of SFO Friday night so I will be there in the early morning Saturday. Im going to park hop around Sat and Sunday since this my only chance to get to WDW till idk when again (I go to DL a lot since its not too far too drive or a quick 1.5 flight) I've only been to WDW once before in 2009. I will being doing single rider since its only me. But eeks about the crowds.:scared1: Where did you see about the crowds?

Me and my fiance are heading down that way April 23-May1st. This will be my second trip to WDW in my life but this is his first.:woohoo:

Yayyyy! :thumbsup2 This is my 1st MOTM too!:) I have done APA Congress a few times. I wonder how many other people on these boards are attending MOTM also?

Do you do Payroll Benefits, or HR? Are you attending any of the 1st time attendee events Sunday? I cant wait for the Universal night too! I might leave the reception early on Tuesday night to hit up Downtown Disney.

As far as my arrival plans...Im taking a red eye out of SFO Friday night so I will be there in the early morning Saturday. Im going to park hop around Sat and Sunday since this my only chance to get to WDW till idk when again (I go to DL a lot since its not too far too drive or a quick 1.5 flight) I've only been to WDW once before in 2009. I will being doing single rider since its only me. But eeks about the crowds.:scared1: Where did you see about the crowds?

I work in the payroll department of a large law firm. We have myself, my manager as well as the HRIS and Benefits managers coming this trip. All have attended before. I could start a thread to see if there are others on these boards going. Anyway, Touring Plans rate that the days are going to be at a level 9 or 10 out of 10 due to spring break. I am hoping that it is a little off due to that spring break seems to really vary week to week this year. Either way, if you want to see as much as you can, go to the parks early and get fast passes for what you want. That is part of why I am going to Epcot since it is rather large and can handle crowds pretty well. Single rider lanes are a good strategy as well and we may do the same since we do not have the kiddies with us.

We plan to do the event Sunday night and then have sessions Monday thru Wednesday morning. We leave Wednesday afternoon.

Started a new thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=40312980#post40312980

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter