• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March Construction Guesses

tori.bh3

Mouseketeer
I miss the Disneyland show keeping me up on all the craziness.

I am worried about a few things - I'm bringing my mom on her first trip March 9 - 14 (she'll be back) but I'm a bit concerned about the "magic".

How is WOC looking with all the walls? Any chance of fireworks? Not really concerned about missing fireworks, as we are doing BBDP for Fantasmic. When will the hideous walls around the hub be gone? Is it really a Disney trip if you don't take a picture with the Partners statue?

My poor mother probably won't even care and then there will be me spazzing out.

Y'all pray for the first time I take my (future) children.

Fireworks (weekends) are on the schedule for March 2, so I think there is a (good) chance that fireworks will be scheduled for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings when you're there (now, they could get cancelled due to weather, but that's not something that can be predicted/controlled).

wdwinfo posted a tentative date of Feb 18 for the Flag Retreat and March 14 for the Main Street Vehicles, so I would assume that some of the walls will come down at those points. However, DLR has not made any official announcements (that I've seen), so it's still just the vague "late winter" officially.

The Remember fireworks are already on the schedule for dates late February and early March. But just on weekends, not during the weekday.

Shoot dang, I chose Monday and Tuesday for DLR for less crowds. Oh well. Half the time, the fireworks don't happen anyway. I've had an annual pass for the past year and I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen a full fireworks show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter