March Disney Wedding

4279JACKIE

Earning My Ears
Our son is getting married at Cinderella's Castle on March 20th. We have booked a room at the Homewood Suites on Intgernational Dr. and would like to know how long it takes to get from the hotel to the castle and also names of restaurants where we could host a small rehersal dinner party with good food at reasonable prices. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi! Your son is actually getting married in the park, at the castle? That is amazing - I only know of one bride on the Disneymooners list who could afford a MK wedding - the $40K minimum and time constraints usually knock it out of people's range. Would love to see pictures when you return!
About an inexpensive rehearsal dinner, we had ours at 'Ohana. The food was pretty good, if you're very carnivorous - meat and shrimp on skewers. There are also fried rice & these amazing little wontons, for those like myself who aren't big on meat on a stick :) The atmosphere is great, though - very festive. When we had our rehearsal dinner there, the entertainer had us stand up in front of the restaurant and exchange Hawaiian wedding leis, then we danced and kissed every time the other diners would click their spoons to their glasses. It was a really fun time, and everyone thought it was such an entertaining, unique venue for a rehearsal dinner.
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter