March Exercise Challenge-Come Join the "Madness"!!

60 minutes.......3/1:cool1:

1625 minutes this year

60/1200..............1625/12000

I am at home rehabbing from surgery for this month. I will say my goal for this month is 1200 minutes and see where I get to. If only I can stick to a healthy choice with eating while I am home.

0/1200

Keep moving everyone!

Didn't quite make my February goal so I'm going for the same goal in March. Please put me down for 750 minutes. Thanks for doing this!

I'm in for 1600 min this month! :banana:

I figure it's time to bump my goal up a bit. As long as my knees ho;d out I should have no excuses, and if they don't I can always look for other things to do that won't bother them like swimming instead of making excuses.

Today I rode for 70 min on my bicycle to get me started for the month.
That's 70/1600 so far for March. :cheer2:

Thanks for hosting again, Vern!

Got the weekend started with 30 minutes of WATP so I'm 30/750!

I haven't joined one of these thread. I've been lacking motivation for the past few weeks, so maybe it'll help. My goal is 1400 minutes. :)

More snow shovelling. 30/950 and that takes me to 1420/12000 for the year.

Kim

Hi

I posted today on the end of the February so will post over here now.

First off THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS, IT REALLY BENEFITS EVERYONE!

I am upping my exercise minutes for March, as there are more days and I really had no problem meeting the 1000 for February.

March will be 1200

60/1200 current posting.

Lots going on in March, as the previously mentioned happenings, as well as for me individually DH has a birthday, I am going to see my sister on the weekend of 3/9, work the weekend of 3/15 and let's see, oh DD is in a plane as I am posting, taking a business trip to CHINA. DH and are a "grandkitty sitting for the whole week!

:yay:

Didn't quite make Feb goal, but am doing a little better. I'll be trying for 500 minutes this month.

Thanks, Vern, for everything!

A decent day and a trip to the zoo resulted in lots and lots of walking. Based on miles and my average zoo speed, I'm going to call it 150 minutes today. So 150/1500....2960/18000

I missed my goal by 60 minutes last month so I'm sticking with 1200 for this month. I'm already off to a good start. I did 60 minutes of speed walking around the rec center while DS had baseball practice. So now my total is:

60/1200 ------ 2610/15500

I haven't done one of these in a while but really need it so I'm putting myself down for 600 minutes this month. Need to start back slow since I've slipped a little over the last few months.

Updated!!!

Glad to have more new friends joining us!!! And welcome back to all the rest. I really need to kick it into high gear if I want to drop 20 lbs before my cruise in May.

30 minutes today so I'm now 60/750.

Ok, I'm in....
I'm reading "Younger Next Year" and they recommend 45 minutes a day, 6 days a week. I'm aiming for that. So....I'm going to go with 1000 minutes. That's just a titch shy, but my dd is in a play and this week is tech week and it's going to be tough to fit in the exercise, but I'll try.

Since I was on the treadmill yesterday, I guess I can count 55/1000 so far! :)

125/1200.........1690/12000 minutes...........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter