March (Exercise) Madness Challenge

I had a busy weekend exercising.
Saturday- 60 minute speed walk
Sunday- 60 minutes in the AM walk with dog and 20 minute walk with the kids
in the evening

TOTAL-140 minutes

Total so far for March 710/1000
I might actually make it if I can find the time to do 60 minutes everyday this week. Might be hard with spring break being over and DD being back at school and dance and me having to run her everwhere.:goodvibes

660/1750 minutes...........ok, I need to regroup............my new goal is 1000 by March 31st, I have a million good excuses for my terrible month, but I would like to finish strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused3

I made my goal...I am at 505. Thank you so much! Now I have to figure out a goal for April...

Thank you Thank you Thank you! This thread is has really inspired me! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

3/26 mon - please add another 120 mins - thanks

30 mins treadmill morn
30 mins treadmill night
60 min Yoga class

i joined the gym today!

i got 30 min-elliptical and 30 min-treadmill!

235/500. i'm getting there!

720/1750.............getting closer to ..............only -:confused3 1000 my new goal!

I can't remember if I posted all of my exercise on here or not. Anyway, today 40 minute wog and 30 minutes on the elliptical and yesterday's 30 minutes on the elliptical puts me at 1100. Just another 100 to go and a few days left to do it. I'm gonna make it this month.

Strange this is..... I've exercised more this month and have lost less weight, but this is the first month that I have noticed changes in my body. That has been what has kept me going this month.

I am at 650/800....didn't get much exercise in last week as I was super busy....but every little bit helps!

Thanks!

Keep up the good work everyone :)

I just finished updating - FINALLY!!! If I missed anything or goofed anything, PLEASE let me know!

I've been MIA due to TRYING (and not succeeding) at getting my family of 5 (youngest is 15) adults to help CLEAN the house. Didn't work, but hey, if they aren't going to pitch in, I'm going to be VERY selective at what I do.

That, and working on trip plans. DH FINALLY relented & we're going on a cruise(w/ DD15 & DS17) for our 25th anniv. in May (going in June due to school).

I'm going to start a sign up for April in a couple of minutes. I know it's early, but I really need to stay focused. If anyone else would rather host, feel free to jump right in! I won't do May or June as I'll be gone, but am open to doing more after that.

Everyone is doing REALLY AWESOME!!! 4 more days!!

For COFFEE???? WOW!!!!!! If I could walk to a Dunkins, I'd weigh at LEAST 800 lbs!! Even if I walked every day!

i live a 5 min walk away from a dunkin. you realize it's not worth it though. i do however stop in the morning for a cup of coffee occasionally on my way to the bus stop.

anywhoo, i did another 30 min elliptical and 10 min treadmill.

brings me up to 275/500. i'm so sore! haha.

3-27 Yoga 70 and walked 20 1205/675 Wonder if I can double my goal. 145, hmm maybe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter