• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March Hours Extended!

YAY!! I have been checking several times a day with eager anticipation. We are going March 10-13. I'm bummed that MK isn't open later on the 10th & 11th, but is on the 12th when EPCOT already has PM EMH until 11:00pm, so that doesn't help me much. I was really hoping for later MK hours all week, as the crowd predictions are quite high that week (all red - eek!)

Last edited:
Anything for April?

It looks to me like this round covered through 4/6 (although there weren't many changes to those early April dates). It's pretty normal for this 'month-out update' to cover a handful of days into the following month. Otherwise, April looks un-changed from my quick glancing.

Our AK day in March just had the hours extended. How long does it usually take for FastPasses to show up for those new hours?

The hours for March are very disappointing. We went same week last year, March 9-18 (10th-19th last year) and the hours for MK and AK were longer in the mornings and night.

I haven’t double checked everything, but it looks like it’s just evening hours that have changed? I was definitely expecting some 8 am opens during the busy spring break weeks, but at least none of the parks we have selected shifted earlier. Not sure how I feel about that...while in theory I’d love to sleep in, my kids are probably going to be up anyway, and an 8 am rope drop is certainly a bit less crowded than a 9 am!

Of course maybe morning hour changes are still to come, you never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter