March Not-That-Madness - Our Surprisingly Smooth March 2022 Vacation! *NEW 4/3*

00-rzLKQUj5kKatSFLkdZHXV775i8RwtoKLpUn2UYhiUYN3CM-I_miTEoECGZVRJv3LKwg5ydwHipy3aIZBf9dNYQ

(Click here to continue!)
This sounds delicious - I have to remember to try this. Do they have a non-boost version for the under 21 crowd do you know?

Last edited:

So glad there's another of your trip reports to read. How did you like staying at Caribbean Beach with the Skyliner? I'll be staying there next month.

Okay so I somehow missed the start of your new TR :confused3 but I'm HERE and all caught up!! Sound like a great first morning in Epcot--can't wait to hear all about it!! :D

This is my first trip back to Disney since 2014. I'll be driving my niece and nephew with my partner from New Orleans to WDW because flights are INSANE right now. I am not a big fan of driving, I like to get to my destination as quickly as possible lol.

We will try to stop at a Bucc-ee's on our way down! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter