March Park Hours Updates

I wonder if they’re going to open MMRR at 8 but not start FPs until 9. I think that would be smart to allow some of the hoard that is there early for the ROTR lottery to clear through.

By the way the website is a bit funky for me right now. I had to scroll all the way to the bottom and click on a tiny "My Plans" link to get in.

By the way the website is a bit funky for me right now. I had to scroll all the way to the bottom and click on a tiny "My Plans" link to get in.

I was having some issues with the website today too, but I was able to find a window to make the changes I wanted, mainly getting a FP for RNRC at 8:45 to go along with my TOT and MFSR.

Now I wait until March 4 to find out how early we’ll have to arrive to get on MMRR without a ridiculous wait. Hopefully the other options will help spread out the crowd.

I think I'm finally all arranged and got things where I need them. Oddly enough, the only thing in our plans I haven't gotten exactly where I need them is SDMT that I really needed to move up to an earlier time in our trip. Who would've thought...But I'm really happy to get HS settled. Now if they'll just not make any more changes in next 3-4 weeks.

Last edited:

Much happier with our HS plans now, yay! We will rope drop MMRR, fastpass TSL and should be all set to head back for an early lunch and resort break by 11am if the crowds are unbearable. Then we'll head back and spend the evening in GE. Hopefully we'll have a BG and it will fit in there easily.

I was also able to get a 7DMT and a Peter Pan early fastpass for our only MK day. People must have been switching out of their MK days. We switched from 2 MK days to 1 when all the HS fastpasses dropped.

Went from:
Enchanted Tales 11-12
Speedway 12-1
Buzz 1-2

To:
7DMT 9:25-10:25
Speedway 12:25-1:25
Peter Pan 1:25-2:25

Last edited:

In case it helps anyone else _ at first I didn’t see any MMRR FP until 5pm on 3/25. Then I changed around my toy story and aliens FP by 25 mins each and all the sudden a few 10:00am hour MMRR showed up!

Still seeing early morning availability on 3/21 for TSMM, RNRC and ToT. And on 3/27, an early SDD and an afternoon MMRR

We will be there opening day-March 4. On several threads I have been reading no one knows of anyone who scored an early FP to MMRR for opening day-I could be wrong, but this would be nice if early rides were all stand by. I am wondering if they didn't start distribution later for this day. Also wondering if they plan on beginning at 8, or wait until 9 to open it. I really hope they begin at 8 with only stand bys on opening morning. I know, dream on. But it would let them gauge how the ride holds up- without as many anytime fast passes if it does break down.

We will be there opening day-March 4. On several threads I have been reading no one knows of anyone who scored an early FP to MMRR for opening day-I could be wrong, but this would be nice if early rides were all stand by. I am wondering if they didn't start distribution later for this day. Also wondering if they plan on beginning at 8, or wait until 9 to open it. I really hope they begin at 8 with only stand bys on opening morning. I know, dream on. But it would let them gauge how the ride holds up- without as many anytime fast passes if it does break down.
I’m not going until later in March, but I feel sure the ride will open at 8 when the park opens. If the huge crowd that gathers there is held up until 9:00 while everything else is open, I imagine it would be a disaster for the CMs. But it does seem quite plausible that they will run it on standby for the first hour or so...just to get morning rush flowing.

I can’t wait to hear about your experience with the ride!

The hours changing on March 21st messes up our plan. We had an 8am ADR at Hollywood and vine, and were planning on doing MMRR at rope drop.

The hours changing on March 21st messes up our plan. We had an 8am ADR at Hollywood and vine, and were planning on doing MMRR at rope drop.

That's always the danger of ppo reservations. I've had it happen to me a dozen times at the MK. But, they really, really needed to open earlier for ROTR. 9am would be insane.

Does anyone think they will update HS hours for the last couple days of March today or continue the two week trend and we will have to wait until next Friday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter