• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March Reservations at the GF Garden View Tea Room

zKatze

Earning My Ears
Just curious if anyone else has been able to book a reservation. I've been trying to book since the 180 day window opened for our stay and there is no availability...but I could book a reservation for today if I wanted to...

I don't know if it's really all booked up already or it's not really open yet (a glitch?). If it's already booked, do you think there is any chance we still might be able to get a reservation within our 3 days window (Mar 13-15)?

On 9/7, I was able to get a reservation for 3/6 but it looks like that date no longer has any available times.

Can I asked if you booked it online recently? It's so odd. I can't seem to find any availability at all on any day after about the 1st week of January...but I can find one time slot a day for most days before the first week of January...

I booked it 180 days out. I wonder why you can't find anything? Might be worth a call.

I just got off a call with a CM regarding reservations. She said that it looked to her as if the dates hadn't been released for booking yet and to just keep trying.

I guess that is good news in a way...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter