March Trip Thread

tltay2005

DIS Veteran
Who out there has a trip planned for March? Will will be there March 18th - 22nd. Our last stay we did not do any parks, so this trip we have parks planned for each day. Looking forward the the Flower and Garden Festival over at Epcot. Hope to see some of you there.

God bless you, Terri! I'm desperate for a month/trip report thread to follow.

We normally go to WDW in the spring (Jan-Apr) and when we have been to Epcot in the past I have been impressed with the F&G displays (I remember a butterfly temp setup outside to the right of Test Track to this day).

You're good at pictures so please don't skimp on us.

Thanks for the post.

Bama Ed

We will be there 2/27 to 3/10. I will be updating the thread I started here in a few days. 19 and counting. :dogdance: Can't get here fast enough. Getting tired of driving 2 hrs. each way in the snow for the last 2 wks to get to the jobsite I have been working at.

We will be there 2/27 to 3/10. I will be updating the thread I started here in a few days. 19 and counting. :dogdance: Can't get here fast enough. Getting tired of driving 2 hrs. each way in the snow for the last 2 wks to get to the jobsite I have been working at.

You will be glad to no there is no snow here, lol. The weather has been perfect lately, mid 80s during the day and 60s in the evenings/mornings. Hopefully it will be the same when you get here. Safe travels.

God bless you, Terri! I'm desperate for a month/trip report thread to follow.

We normally go to WDW in the spring (Jan-Apr) and when we have been to Epcot in the past I have been impressed with the F&G displays (I remember a butterfly temp setup outside to the right of Test Track to this day).

You're good at pictures so please don't skimp on us.

Thanks for the post.

Bama Ed
We have a weekend trip to Silver Springs State Park at the end of the month, then I can concentrate on our Fort trip. It's son's spring break from college. First year in many where his spring break doesn't coincide with Easter. Will miss spending Easter at th Fort, but it will be nice that our annual passes won't be blacked out.

We will be there in March in SPIRIT only. :(

We were planning on an April trip, but now it looks like it will get pushed to June.

We will make our first trip to the Fort March 25-April 2, and we could not be more excited! Looking forward to enjoying the magic of Disney while we camp!

Will be there March 26 - April 1st This will be the first time that I drove the RV all alone from Atlanta area. a lot nervous. Mainly of the toll booths, they look so narrow and I have a 34 ft class A.

We will be there from March 3-16 in a preferred site. DD22 will be joining us until the 10th.

Made all my fast pass selections and one dinner reservation. Planning on a park each day, but not all day. Since we have annual passes, we usually only spend a few hours at the parks. Next will be my packing list and menu for meals at camp.

Will be there March 26 - April 1st This will be the first time that I drove the RV all alone from Atlanta area. a lot nervous. Mainly of the toll booths, they look so narrow and I have a 34 ft class A.

Wow, I totally admire you!! My dh would love for me to want to drive our mh - but, I am way too chicken yet! We have had class A's for the last 14 yrs. and I still feel like we're maneuvering a barge down the highway! :scared: It is also a 34'. Always towed our TT's with no issues, but a coach intimidates me! :worried:

Have a great trip - am sure you will do fine!!

Wow, I totally admire you!! My dh would love for me to want to drive our mh - but, I am way too chicken yet! We have had class A's for the last 14 yrs. and I still feel like we're maneuvering a barge down the highway! :scared: It is also a 34'. Always towed our TT's with no issues, but a coach intimidates me! :worried:

Have a great trip - am sure you will do fine!!
I wish my DW would take a turn at driving the TT. She does say that if we had an A or a C she would drive it as long as we weren't towing anything (ugh). She isn't afraid to drive the truck though. It's the dragging something behind that really intimidates her.

I wish my DW would take a turn at driving the TT. She does say that if we had an A or a C she would drive it as long as we weren't towing anything (ugh). She isn't afraid to drive the truck though. It's the dragging something behind that really intimidates her.

Yep, I'm right opposite!! Driving a C would be fine with me, as it would have more of a car/truck feel (but cab is too 'close' for us, and we're small people, can't stretch out my legs, lol) an A is so completely different to me. DH says it just feels like driving a van after a little experience, but I haven't been able to try it yet!

Will say I never was the most comfortable towing in large cities, so usually turned it over to dh then!

I total agree with her, although I would pull our TT, in a straight line, just don't ask me to turn or back up, :tongue:

I total agree with her, although I would pull our TT, in a straight line, just don't ask me to turn or back up, :tongue:
Oh... she has already said that IF (and that would be the "BIG" IF) she were to drive it (towing the TT) it would be forward ONLY and NOT through any big towns/cites where she would have to deal with turning or a lot of lane changes. :)

We will be there March 24-26 in a tent site for a parks trip. Hope to be there no later than 3 and then debating whether to hang out at the campground or go to mini golf or do a monorail bar crawl that afternoon. I think MK on Saturday and a water park Sunday.

Oh... she has already said that IF (and that would be the "BIG" IF) she were to drive it
DW doesn't like driving the truck with nothing attached. She refused to think about towing our old 31 ft 5er. The new one is 42 1/2 ft. I'm not sure she is even comfortable riding in the truck towing the new one. :-)

I asked her one time what she would do if something happened to me while we were out. Her first response was fly home and leave it. Then she said she may call someone to see if they wanted it.

I may try to get her to learn how to hitch it up. That's always been my job and she has no idea how the hitch works.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter