• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March Trip

fus$1hud

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been in March (going on 1st trip March 7-13). Any suggestions on the weather and things to do for a group of 6 (4 kids --14, 11, 7 & 6)? I think I'm more excited than the kids. Cant wait :cool1:

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

Check out the Theme Parks Board for info on things to do.

. . . prepare for anything. We've been and it's been chilly (nothing like up North, but still chilly for what you might expect) and we've been that it's been hot. Chances are shorts will be in order during the day, but you'll want jeans and a sweatshirt or something at night when it can get cooler.

Have a blast! It will be wonderful.

For your first time, the parks will be your main focus and you won't need much more, but there are lots of other things to do so check out the sites mentioned before.

A sampling of optional activities could include: renting water mice, visiting DisneyQuest, shopping in DownTown Disney, going to a water park, Circque Du Soleil etc.

Just enjoy!

Be ready for tons of Cheerleaders. There is a Cheer comp 11th -15th. We will be taking our first trip ever during that time. :cheer2:

GO CHEER CATS :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hey, I was there last year in March and the first part of the week was very hot (shorts).....then the middle of the week I had to buy a sweatshirt...It was soooo cold!!!! We did not ride Splash mountain!! :( We were also there during Nat. Cheerleading competitions. The only thing that was really affected by them was the resort we stayed at (ASMo) It was horrible. The parks were good though b/c they had activities during the day :flower:
Have a great time!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter