Marching band

anna's mama

Earning My Ears
Where do marching bands perform now? Is it only MK? Right before the afternoon parade?

Thanks!

Are you referring to high school marching bands? If so, I believe it's only in MK

Its been awhile but if marching only in MK. We did see a high school concert band at Epcot.

We saw a band March by UK and Canada in WS last time we were at Epcot. That was the first time I ever saw that.

Where do marching bands perform now? Is it only MK? Right before the afternoon parade?

Thanks!

Depending on how many there are for that day and the time of the year, it could be in the morning, pre-parade or around 6:30 pm.

Saw a high school marching band go through Future World at some point in our travels last year. Can’t remember exactly when.

But over time we’ve mostly seen them in MK.

I haven't had the chance of running into any marching bands at Epcot.

Last marching bands I saw was about 2 weeks ago. Saw probably 2 or 3 matching down main street at MK at about 9am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter