MarieGrace's DISigns Shop

Hello, Well, there are a couple options for that. The first wouldn't be really a hardcover, but you could print the cover on card stock and then have it laminated at OfficeMax, Office Depot, etc.
I have also heard of people sending the cover image to shutterfly, and then having them make a hardcover album with it. I really don't know much about that, though. :)

Try Arts Cow. I've used them in the past to make autograph books. They're based in Hong Kong. They do a great job.

I'm happy to say that after a very long hiatus away from DIS, my DISigns shop is back open for business!! :cool1:;). I will be setting up a photobucket hopefully sometime soon, so that I can show my designs. :)

do you want a profile added to the Meet the DISigners sticky?

format:

Name:
Disboard Name:
My Specialties:
I do (or do not) personalize/customize. I do not do xxxxxxxx.
You can find my DISign thread here:
You can find my photo-hosting site here:
Password for all albums: (if any)

RustManFan- I'd love that, thank you! :) I am very sorry I took so long in getting back to you; been busy with school and such.

Name: Screen name is Marie-Grace, although I am also known as Jan. Whichever is just fine, and sorry to be confusing!

Disboard name: MarieGrace

My specialties: Welcome letters, coupons (souvenir, reward, or otherwise), birthday card covers, autograph book pages & covers. I'll do pretty much anything though. Even if there isn't a design to your liking on my photo-hosting site, shoot me a message/post and let me know what you want. Most likely, I can work out a custom design. Outside of Disney, I also do Golden Age Hollywood designs; birthday card covers, greeting card covers, and such. Please remember that just like Disney images, Old Hollywood images are copyrighted as well, and the same rules apply.

I do (or do not) customize/personalize: I do :D

You can find my DISign thread here: http://disboards.com/threads/mariegraces-disigns-shop.3229012/

You can find my photo-hosting site here: http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/AnnaofArendelle/profile/. (I am still working on getting some designs done and uploaded; the account is blank at the moment, but won't be for long! :) )

Password for all albums: DISigns

Other notes: I can only do DISigns on the weekends during school year, due to a heavy course load. During the summer, I can do DISigns during the week as well.
I will be checking my DISign thread daily, if at all possible. However, if Idon't get back to you quickly on my thread (within a day or two), PM me and let me know you left a post and I'm being a pain. ;) If there are others ahead of you in thread, I will still do their designs first.

I've been looking for some autograph pages, I'm curious what size yours will be? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter