Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple "thank you" just doesn't seem appropriate for all you have done for me over the past months, teaching me how to use photo shop, where to find things on the forum, how to make requests and so much more! The designs are wonderful and I have printed most of them. I followed another post to figure out how to print 2 4x6 cards on one piece of paper. Again, a BIG thanks to you and other designers. Looking forward to next trip in April, 2014.

trainingupmy4princes: heads will be very small so that 8 will fit and there will be no castle

I have one more request and then I will do my best to stay out of your photobucket! lol

Could I please get MikeYearWDW-1.jpg with 2013
Do you have one with Sulley like this also?

That would be fine, thank you.:goodvibes Could we get the castle design without heads with the same color border and quote Making Magical Memories with the Newland Family for the back of our shirt.:flower3: Thank you.

Good morning,

I hope I have understood the rules correctly and am making an appropriate request in the correct place. I really enjoyed looking though your fabulous designs. I would like to request two PirateColor7.jpg. One with the name Tari (female) and one with the name Jeff (male). Our cruise departs 9/28/2013. Thank you so much for your consideration and talent!

Hope I have it right now! Thanks again! The images are adorable!

disneysailor: close! ;)

I need the jpg only next time, not the path or a link. PirateColor7.jpg

jkearson; hope these are ok....I could not locate the jpg you indicated in your request....

Marion

DCL-FE-Tags2.jpg If can take off Cabin # please and From: The Brown's Cabin: 7526

4 of these DCL-blanknametag1.jpg Names Becca Eric Tyler Hunter

We are going Sept 6. Thank you in advance.

Thank you very much for the autograph covers. That's exactly what I wanted!! Can't wait to print them.

Hi Marion, Just wondering if you could do me some invites please. They are all for September 2013.

MonstersInvite1.jpg - Joshua (Also if you could remove the bit about the birthday; and obviously it's not April.)

BuzzInvite2.jpg - Kyenan

ArielWDW-Invite1.jpg - Taneisha

BelleLetter1.jpg - Keziah

CarsInvite1.jpg - Logan

MickeyInvite3.jpg - Xavier

ManyCharacterInvite1.jpg - Nana

ManyCharacterInvite1.jpg - Phil and Sharlene

Thanks.

Thank you so much for the invites! Sorry I misunderstood. Could I please have the headline: 1stTripMickey2.jpg with 2013 on it and if possible names in the mickey head part? 'Aiden" and the other with "Nolan" Thank you!! I'm working on learning PSE, it's hard to get the hang of it! You guys are amazing!

Hi,
I am sorry, but I am spent quite a while trying to figure out where and how to post here. I know you have a lot of rules and I would like to follow them. If this is not how I should make a request, please let me know. My daughter (Jasmine 2 1/2) with my best friend (female) and her son (Robert, 3) on Sept 14th, 2013. I have listed a few items below as we are also taking a cruise in November (2013) and January (2014)
CarsWDW-Welcome1.jpg Robert (boy)
CinderellaWelcomeLetter1.jpg Jasmine (girl)
DCLWelcome1.jpg - --- Burns Family
Fab6WelcomeLetter1copy.jpg Mommy & Robert
Fab6WelcomeLetter1copy.jpg Mommy & Jasmine

1stTrip14.jpg - Can you change this to say Disney World 2013
bth_1stTripFor2.jpg Can you delete Our 1st trip and add 2013 with names Robert and Jasmine
1stTrip19.jpg Robert & Jasmine 2013
1stTripGang001.jpg - Can you just put the year 2013
1stTripMinnieHead-6.jpg - Mommy
1stTripMinnieHead-6.jpg - Jasmine
1stTripMickeyHead-2a.jpg Robert

Anniversary40.jpg Robert & Jasmine and in other ear 2013
2FamiliesTogether-9.jpg Burns Family Cheri & Jasmine
McGregor-Begay --- Amy & Robert
3FamilyHeads1.jpg = Burns Family Mommy, Daddy & Jasmine
4FamilyHats2.jpg 2013 with Amy , Cheri (with Minnie head and bow) and Robert with Pirate bandana and Jasmine with Tiara)

Thank you very much, in advance, for all you help!! Your work is awesome!!!

only a handful of critical rules:

1. never quote on my threads
2. provide me with the exact jpg filename - no extraneous spaces or dashes or parts of the path
3. indicate date of trip on all requests
4. provide dimensions for autograph cover requests
5. provide gender for each person on a family group request
6. I have multiple request threads so please post request to the right one

I see jpgs, I see trip dates and I see personalization details for each item....

looks fantastic to me!! thanks :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter