Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Could you please make a design for my family. I would love one of your designs. Our trip is planned for 11-14. I saw your design and now can't find it...so unable to copy paste it here.

It was a castle in the middle (colorful) with Mickey balloons around it (with names on them). At the top it said, "Making Magical Memories". Could it say "Whitehurst Family" at the bottom? I believe the design had Walt Disney World.

Family:
Dad Male
Mom Female
Nick Male/22
Georgia Female/22 (Could Nick and Georgia be on the same side?, married)
Jennifer Female/19
Kayla Female/6 (the princess ;)

This would add such a sweet touch of magic to our trip. Thank you :love:

Magic Fan: if you had posted the picture you would have been violating my rules. It is important that you know the requirements for each individual DISigner.....usually posted in post #1 of DISign thread or in their profile in the Meet the DISigners sticky near the top of the forum

I do not modify the text at the bottom except including or excluding the year. It always says Living the Dream - Walt Disney World

I require the jpg file name which comes from Photobucket.....most of my folders there require that you enter my password which is in my Meet the DISigners profile

I apologize, I didn't mean paste the design. I knew you wanted the jpg file. I will keep looking to find that design... I'm not very internet savvy.
Thank you

I'll give you a break since I do know exactly where I store these but next time...

Thank you so much! I love it. I requested a design on your Holiday Design page...is that ok? To ask for two designs, I mean.
Again Thank you....I will be one happy Mom, with my matching family. :thumbsup2

Marion, thank you for the Holiday designs. I have spent hours looking at everyone's folders and they're all so cute. But when I finally made a request the other night on a new thread I must've been very tired because the next day I could not find it so I really hope I'm not breaking a rule and double requesting. It doesn't show up anywhere so here it goes..for our December 2014 family trip to Disneyland.

Can I please have your elsa and anna mickey head?

AnnaElsaDots1.jpg
with "Cousins" in one ear and "2014" in anther and "Disneyland" instead of Disney World?for girls

I also have a vague request. My two kids and my niece and nephew are all going to be together. The above design is for the girls. the boys would love something similar but with Olaf and Sven or olaf and Kristoff? I have seen some cute pictures online but nothing here in my searches and know nothing about making designs.

If there isn't a way for just two male characters I would be very happy with

OlafWithEarsHead1.jpg
"Cousins" in one ear
"2014" in another
and "Disneyland" on bottom

Thank you!
Hollie

Thank you! so awesome! I saw the disneyland thread afterward. Sorry. I'm so impressed with all you do and how quick. I love Disneyland but it gets spendy and having these fun personalized makes it easy to save money and have fun. Thank you! These are perfect.

Marion, Just wanted to say thank you for the cruise and pirate mickey disigns. We are all very excited to make our shirts. Thanks again.

Hi Marion, I have been on your photobucket and like one of the Animal Kingdom designs... Mickey Sillouette with the characters in safari outfits. I would like to add the "Hakuna Matata" that you have in animal print under the specific designs I like... Soooo... can you do for me "Hakuna Matata" in Green and Brown Snakeskin???

Here is what I think are the links for the Mickey Sillouettes that have those snakeskin designs... But I just need the "Hakuna Matata"...
URL=http://s387.photobucket.com/user/RustManFan/media/Disney%20Stuff/Parks/AnimalKingdom/AK-SafariFab5-3h.jpg.html

[URL=http://s387.photobucket.com/user/RustManFan/media/Disney%20Stuff/Parks/AnimalKingdom/AK-SafariFab5-3g.jpg.html

If these are wrong I'm sorry...

We are leaving on Friday Nov 7th.

Thanks in Advance... :)

minnierunning; had my 1st DL visit last October for my birthday with my daughter and son (adults now).

Cast members everywhere kept wishing me a happy birthday so now I want to go to WDW some October to celebrate!

Here was my shirt. There is a hidden Mickey in the 60 you can clearly see at full size

Super excited to have found your Disigns! What beautiful work! Hoping to make Hollywood Studios shirts for the family. Forgive me if I missed it, but was hoping for a star design with a Star Wars character so all the shirt designs would be similar style. Here is the file name of the style I'm referring to:

DHS-ArielStar.jpg.

If you have time to do this, a red star with any male Star Wars character but C3PO would be awesome. Slight preference for Darth Vader, Darth Tater, Stormtrooper, Chewbacca

Do I understand correctly that you prefer to personalize? If so, could you do 2015 as the personalization? Or if you prefer a name, it's Jerod. (If no preference on your end, would prefer with no name or date so we could trade the shirt back and forth within the family when we are back from vacation and possibly save for future vacations)

Thanks so much for considering my request and for sharing your time and talent. :-)

What?! You did the Star Wars designs already?! Beyond my hopes in speed and design. Just perfect!! Thank you so much!!!

Please remember to specify EXACT jpg. If there is a dash, you must include it for Windows Explorer to locate. Saves me much time and frustration if the jpg is exact.

Thank you all!!

Hello, you have some amazing designs and I would love a couple for my husbands birthday cruise which is coming up soon.

BigPoohEeyoreBirthday1 - Daddy

BigDonaldBirthday1 - Cris

DCL-BirthdayCruise1 - Cris' 50th Birthday Cruise, Disney Dream, November 10th - 14th 2014

Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter