Marion's DISigns - For My newest DISigns only...NO REQUESTS***

I do not post most of my new sports DISigns on this thread. Just wanted to remind you that I have separate ones for College sports, MLB, NFL and NHL.

Additionally I am happy to do other baseball, volleyball, basketball, tennis, la crosse, soccer, golf, bowling, etc. or your local sports teams if I locate graphics. Just remember to request in one of the four separate threads or in my general request thread for other sports. Thanks

Here is the overall link in Photobucket:

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney Stuff/Sports/

4ParksFootballHelmet1.jpg

jules4172: I couldn't post them to the forum unless they were in PB or similar! :surfweb:

Glad you like them. Thinking of going back to some of the styles I did 3 years ago and updating with all that I have learned about Photoshop Elements in the meantime....will just overwrite files so any names will be the same.

another DISigner had posted one but since I had already started I decided to finish.....I know the touch of tartan isn't quite authentic but I HAD to include!

MeridaHead1.jpg

You are one AWSOME DISigner!!!! I'm amazed at all the ideas you come up with!

as most of you know that visit my threads, I was on vacation in NH last week. thought I would post a couple pics! (more on PB)

Hampstead, New Hampshire:

DSCF0046.jpg

DSCF0051.jpg

before I watch my beloved Browns, I had to take a few minutes break from my catching up on requests for a few new....

SquirtHead1.jpg

DoryNemoHead1.jpg

DoryHead1.jpg

DoryFriendsHead1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter