Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Hello It's me again :) Thanks for helping me find this. I can't believe I missed it. Anyway, can I please have the following: License-Christmas23.jpg-Parrish Family *if possible can it be Nov/Dec 2014) if not De 2014 is fine We leave on the 28th of Nov. Thanks again so much!

*OMG sorry. I knew that too. I did this post before my morning coffee. I will look for it there. Thank You :) *

Wanna be Ariel; wrong thread. license plate styles all go in that thread. none here. no need to repeat. just look for posting there.

Oh this is so awesome! It's like Christmas today! I know the names were supposed to be there but I'm married to a somewhat paranoid police officer who does not like his kids wearing their names on their shirts...and trust me they'll want to wear these Christmas shirts all year! Thank you. I am sorry about size...Is 4*6 best? so many choices. I'll go with 4*6 and yes for covers please. cousins in disnelyand will love them all. Thank you so much. I love them!

minnierunning; not the question I asked. You indicated BOOK (singular) but I am guessing you want BOOKS (one for each)

Hi, Marion. I'd like to requests two additional disigns for our November 5, 2014 trip:
Christmas-AB4.jpg: Instead of MVMCP, can I get it personalized with the following names:
Mom Mom
Daddy
Mommy
Sherri
Christa
Noelle
Tommy
Callie
Ciana

and

ChristmasWreathHead3.jpg with the same names. (Note that Mom Mom can be on two different lines if it looks better.)

Thank you.

First thank you in advance. I really appreciate the time and effort.

Our trip is on Dec. 4th

MinnieChristmasHead1.jpg – Gran
MinnieChristmasHead1.jpg – Mama
MickeyChristmasHead1.jpg – Papa
MickeyChristmasHead1.jpg – Wyatt
MickeyChristmasHead1.jpg – Levi

ChristmasNamesHead1.jpg – Gran, Papa, Mama, Wyatt, and Levi - MVMCP 2014

Love this new design! May I please have it made with "Owen and Spencer" and the date at the bottom as today? (We leave on Christmas day.)

Thanks ever so much!
Marni

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter