Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

there is a JPG learning curve and how my process works most efficiently for every DISer!! :flower3:

to all....in the future if I need clarification for a DISign request, please edit the original request....no need to post a new request and fill up my thread quicker than necessary

also note that any text you want on the DISign must be entered on the request as you want it on the DISign....I will skip the request if the text doesn't have proper formatting (such as capital letter for first letter of names) As moderator of the forum I can edit your post and will indicate that request is being skipped until text is updated...

also note that the jpg must be complete and exact....yes the "License" is part of the jpg and cannot be misspelled please

Would love if I could get this for our Nov 2013 trip.

License-Tinkerbell10.jpg with ELLA

Thank you for all you do.

Hey there,
I was hoping for License-Fab6Ver2.jpg with November 2013 and Walter Family.
Thanks for your consideration. Hope I did that right. Thanks for all you do.

Would you please make the Minnie stroller tag below? Thanks!
Lori

License-MinniePink1.jpg
January 2014
Madison

Would you please make the following stroller tag?
Thank you.

License-Octonauts2.jpg
Jan. 2014
Chase

when I posted request ahead of you it created a new page and I did miss yours that was last on the page. hey, still plenty of time, it's only Nov. 8th! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter