Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hi,
Can I please request two licenses for our July 14 trip?

Davie
license-cars3.jpeg

Georgie
license-buzzwood3.jpeg
Thank you so much!

Hi Marion,

May I please request a license plate for our January 2014 trip?

Alpha
PrincessTiara1.jpg

Thank you!

Sorry about that!!

May I have 3 stroller licenses please?

Both can use License-Tinkerbell12.jpg.

One says 'Chaffee'

One says 'Grubbs'

One says 'Kelling'

Our trip is Feb 1-9, 2014
Thank you!!

Hi Marion,

May I please request a license plate for our February 2014 trip?

Makela
Fab6Ver4.jpg

Thank you!

bmak79; jpg name must be complete as I copy into my search on Windows Explorer from a request and it will not find it as entered.

starting today I am deleting all personalized images created in December....all personalized DISigns are temporary in PB :scared1:

Hi there. I think the Kelling and Grubbs License tags are messed up at the top. The Chaffee one is fine though.

kgrubby; PB or Firefox has been screwing images up on occasion recently but the image looks right if you wait awhile. Check back in a couple hours. I know it is frustrating but it is one or the other and I haven't figured out which....looks to be Firefox

rmathai; don't have a clue....maybe you will have to start your own thread to ask the question.

Okay thanks. I love your designs and will request once I get near a computer. I leave on the 2nd of February Hopefully that's enough time.

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter