Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Never mind. I'm dense because I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Your designs are awesome. Maybe next trip I'll get it right. Haha

Hi!
May I please get one similar to the Alabama one below except for Auburn University. Thanks you in advance for your time!

License-Alabama1.jpg

Celeste

ChereeCA; the jpg name you supplied is incomplete and my Windows Explorer cannot locate as you entered it...

May I please have a version of License-Tinkerbell6.jpg with my daughter's name, Naomi?
We leave February 2 2014.

Thanks!

:dance3:

to all.......

many of you apparently do not realize that License- is part of the jpg file name and most be included in requests. Windows Explorer does not locate the jpg without this included....I must have the complete and exact jpg to locate and do my DISign process.

thanks

Hi, I was re-reading the first post and realized I had not requested a month or year for my request. Could it please have June 2014. Thank you again for your time!
Celeste

celeste1178; I will try but the Alabama is a background I found as is and don't know what might be available for Auburn

I am certainly not going to do too many colleges with stroller tags. Anyone young enough to be in a stroller should be too young to appreciate them! :dance3:

that being said, I did make this one:

It looks great, I really do appreciate it :)
My three boys will love it actually, my 4 year old sang the fight song for a talent show once :)
Celeste

Sorry, I see I made the mistake of not including
License. In retrospect I also see I chose a design that does not include a personalized name. Sooo, I will try again.
License-Areil1.jpg (License-Ariel1.jpg)
Name Darcy
Jan 2014.
Thanks

It does include a personalized name....I often include the character name as a place holder and have provided #2 at least a half dozen times

Quick question... we are going over too the dark side. April 2014, I was wondering if there is anyway(please don't flame me) that you can make a minion themed stroller plate for a boy jordan and a simpson theme plate for Nicholas. I looked all over the boards and i know its non disney I feel bad enough for even going lol. if not i will just choose License-PeterPanHook1.jpg april 2014 nicholas, License-Planes2.jpg april 2014 jordan, License-WreckIt5.jpg Noah april 2014

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter