• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

I am looking for the password. I opened up your public profile but I don't see where to click.

Everything is just fine with my Photobucket....all the libraries right where they should be. I cannot give you a lesson on Photobucket and particularly using an app. Don't have a clue how that works....with my PC, just right!!

Start your own thread to ask any app questions please

Unfortunately I am unable to assist with using an app on equipment other than a PC...and I only use a PC so any attempt to access images with PB mobile app or a cell phone or tablet is beyond my understanding :(

Clicking on link in my signature takes you right to PB where everything can be located.

Thank you for your help. I found it. The mobile version of Photobucket was not working properly.
Thank you for your wonderful DISigns

All of these will be May 2014:

License-HM001.jpg------Bill/Pops
License-StarWarsLego1.jpg----Danny/Dad
License-Ariel1.jpg---Abby
License-Minnie3.jpg----Emma
License-Mickey8.jpg-----Amber/Mom
License-RoyalCarriage3.jpg----"This carriage belongs to Princess Abby and Princess Emma"

I am also looking for a license with Lady and the Tramp or just Lady to say Lucretia/Meme.

Thank you for your wonderful creations!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

I just spent hours looking through your Disigns...WOW! I would like to request the following, please.

License-StarWarsLego1.jpg Braxton JUL 2014

License-LightningMcQueen1.jpg Tyler JUL 2014

License-Anniversary1.jpg (If you have no objections to the following changes...) Ashley and Michael Just Married JUL 2014

Thank you!:yay:

Thank you so much for the License's. They are wonderful and I can't wait to display them.
Can I also please get
License-RoyalCarriage3.jpg----"This carriage belongs to Princess Abby and Princess Emma"?

Hi Marion~ Sorry about posting in wrong spot, I spaced.

Could you please make me license plate: License-Frozen1.jpg that says "Ellie."

We are going to Disneyland in April 2014.

Thanks so much!

Looking for a license plate for each of my two boys. We are going in May and was hoping to have one with Sully and the other with Mike Wazowski. I did not see anything in photobucket when I looked through. I would be ever so grateful if you were able to create them :) If so, the names for them are Brenden & Brody.

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter