Marion's Major League Baseball only - And do NOT quote!

Hi Marion,

Any chance you could make this one into St Louis Cardinals: AtlantaBraves5.jpg?

Your talent amazes me!!

Thanks!!

And on a side note... Any Nascar stuff?

Angela

Love your designs! Any chance we could get the Tink one for the Minnesota Twins? Our newest fan is set to arrive Jan 5!

NASCAR starts this weekend and baseball is just around the corner! Time to wake up this thread :surfweb:

PittsburghPirates5.jpg

PittsburghPirates6.jpg

Go Nick Evans!

Your designs are awesome! Is there anyway I could get a St. Louis Cardinals design with Goofy and the one with Tinkerbell (fans come in all sizes) please? Thank you so very much!

Mandsu1: as always I require that you indicate JPG file names that you wish me to use as the models.....helps me find things quickly on my hard drive and ensure I pick the right file. (I have thousands and want to get right the first time)

Should have time after work today.

as I stated before, I will need the JPG file name for the Goofy version since I have multiple and don't know which you prefer...

StLouisCardinals5.jpg

OMG - I love these...I have copied a bunch of your phillies ones for my cabin.....would you happen to have any with Woody and Jessie as Phillies and any with the Phillie Phanatic???? Thanks a bunch!

Hello,

Your designs are so amazing!!!

can I request TampaBayRays4.jpg (without the image of the Ray) and add the name Krysti?

OMG, I am so sorry! I thought I did, LOL!

Could I please get these as St. Louis Cardinals designs?
LADodgers1.jpg
PhiladelphiaPhillies1.jpg
BostonRedSox4.jpg

Thank you so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter