Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
will work on AK animal heads tomorrow after work....eating dinner and watching the Golden Globes shortly.

I have more animal styles that I can use...do you want me to have more variety for your group since you have more people? (also a few more characters in safari gear)

Wow, I feel a bit sheepish! :eek: lol There's nothing like the feeling of dangling your feet off the side of a nickel! I totally looked right past those disigns more than once. I was so focused on the box arround the disign rather than the disign itself. Of which, they are there in different forms as well. My sincere apologies!
As for the AK characters used, feel free to use whatever you'd like. :goodvibes

a HUGE THANK YOU from the Kettermans! We LOVE the designs!! We do have an additional request if possible. We are going on the cruise with a few friends...would it be possible for you to do a pirate theme design (swords, patches, treasures, etc. ~ your profession choices of course would be best) with all of our names incorporated? Families on the cruise are:
The Kettermans
Mike (DH), Karrieanne (DW), Faith (DD) & Noah (DS)

The Pattersons
Jack (DH), Dana (DW) and Molly (DD)

Thank you...Again!!!

is it possible to incorporate something in the cruise line fashion using this MargaritaGlassCircle1b.jpg image? Maybe something including our nicknames of POPPET & RAFIKI whatever wording you'd like to use regarding cruising with best friends, etc. would be great! Thanks!

Okay- I think I have this figured out now. Sorry for the newbie mistakes :)

I need two autograph book covers. I'd like each in a 5 x7 and a 4x6 size as I haven't figured out which size I want yet.

1. Katelyn 2012 10Princesses-AC1
2. Isaac 2012 Fab4ChipDale-AC1

My next newbie question is how do I get them from you? just look on this thread?

Thanks so much for your time, effort and care in making all of our trips even more magical.

storabelle: do you want them to have the border box or just be the head and character? (with name, of course)

this has to be a one time thing....I in the future must ask that the DISer decide up front on the size of the autograph cover.....thanks for understanding

Not enough different safari characters to make each unique but I didn't use the same animal style twice !

Marion,
They are fabulous! Thanks again for all your hard work and time!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Rachel

Marion -

THANK YOU! Love what you have done for me so far:goodvibes Can't wait to see the rest.....I really appreciate you giving us your time and DISigns in helping us to make our vacations extra special:thumbsup2

Marion - Would you please create a shirt for me based on:

12thDonaldBirthday1.jpg

with the following changes:

40 (instead of 12)
Mickey (instead of Donald)
Charles (instead of Lexi)

Would you also make (for me)

2ndMinnieBirthday1.jpg

with the following changes

40 (instead of 2)
and the words "Celebrating my husband's 40th Birthday" (instead of spending my birthday with Minnie)

Thank you in advance - your work is awesome!

I would love two autograph books 5 by 7:

'
1. Dad's =Yoda-AC2 (could you add the year 2012?- if it is too much work no problem :)

2. Mom's 2012 Fab8-AC1

Thanks so much!

Hi Marion,
I love your disigns! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this for fellow Disney lovers! You are appreciated!

Can I please have the following?

EpcotCircleAnniversary1.jpg two different ones
with "Celebrating our 40th Anniversary Around the World"
on one disign and with "Celebrating Gram & Pop's 40th Anniversary Around the World" on the other

and

9HeadRings-1a.jpg
with the names "Dayre and Sunshine" and
"Celebrating 40 years of Magic"
would you mind putting "Walt Disney World" and "2012" below it also in gold in the same font (if you think that will look good)

Thank you so much!
Allie

Giving you some color options.....I do that when I feel guilty! (and I wasn't sure your husband would go for the original lilac and pink)

txsoccermom: you sure you don't want real names on the tickets? Nobody has ever asked for Mom, Dad, Grandma, etc. before.

Hi! No .....just the way I put them pls :) I am going to surprise the kids with a family trip (including Grandma) and if I used my real name and my hubby's, then they will be little smart mouthed kids, running around calling us by our first names because they think it's funny!

Thanks so much though for checking....very thoughful:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter