Mariott Courtyard

Eeyore'sgirl

Earning My Ears
we are coming to Disney in December and I just reserved a room at the Mariott Courtyard for 2 weeks.
I got in on some of the 29.00 rates. For 2 weeks it is less than 900.00. That isn't a bad price is it ? Does anyone have any info on the hotel? Also does anyone know of a good place to buy the disney passes at a good price?:) I am getting so excited
more so than my kids!

here's a link to info on the hotel

http://www.courtyardorlando.com/

Just curious--what ages are your kids? I thought I was pushing it taking mine out of school for one week--ya'll are doing two?

Pass discounts: The only on I know of is the Disney Club card and the military discount at Shades of Green or your local miltary installation rec services.

Belle1962, Thanks for the info. on the passes. My boys are 11 and 8. It's not a problem taking them out of school as long as they get their work ahead of time.:)

Hey, Eeyore'sgirl. I think I know you from somewhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter