MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry!! I did send you a pm. I cant wait until your shop is up and running. You are very talented and will do very well. I am becoming addicted to looking at your stuff lol. I was up until 4am last night scrolling through your work and here I am again :rotfl: When reading all the different things you have done for people I was wondering If you can come up with something for my kids. Something that they can open Christmas morning to let them know that on January 9th and 10th we will be at The Port Orleans French Quarter Hotel to visit Mickey and Minnie and than On Saturday Jan 11th we are going on the Disney Fantasy for a 7 day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. Their names are Brandon Hailey and Julia. Thank you bunches!!!

Something like this?

Just some questions to clarify, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is at Magic Kingdom but you said Epcot, do you want it for Magic Kingdom? Or is there another party at Epcot you are talking about? Do you want separate invites for Matthew and Brendan for the Sorcerers Invite? Do you want a BBB invite with a specific princess or with the Fairy Godmother?

So sorry for being confusing. I would love an invite to MVMCP at Magic Kingdom and a separate general invite to Epcot. One sorcerers invite for the boys is great! Erin would just love a BBB invite with the fairy godmother. Thanks so much for your time and talents! :)

So sorry for being confusing. I would love an invite to MVMCP at Magic Kingdom and a separate general invite to Epcot. One sorcerers invite for the boys is great! Erin would just love a BBB invite with the fairy godmother. Thanks so much for your time and talents! :)

I need the dates and times of your appointments for the BBB and Sorcerers invites.......:thumbsup2

Thank you so much Marne!! All of the designs are wonderful. Would you please adjust the above Christmas design to fix Cullen with an E. Thanks!

Hi Marne,

These designs are terrific. Please could you make me 3 with the following names:

Ronald
Patricia
Genevieve

We will be leaving for Disney on December 1, 2013.

Thanks

OMG! I love all of your designs for family tshirts for our family trip. We are going to Disney after Thanksgiving. We are so excited and these tsirts would be an awesome addition!

Mickey text
Dylan
Carter

2013 Mickey Head (Walt Disney World)
The Reyes Family on one ear and Dad on the other
The Reyes Family on one ear and Mom on the other
The Reyes Family on one ear and Dylan on the other
The Reyes Family on one ear and Carter on the other

Making magical memories 2013 Mickey Head
Daddy, Mommy, Dylan, Carter

Big Mickey Head (in white script)
Dylan
Carter

Mickey/Minnie Christmas 2013
Dylan
Carter

Pirate Mickey
Dylan
Carter

If you have anything Mickey with camo would be nice in the boys names, Dylan and Carter, names on it also. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Jamie
Jbr2978@gmail

Please read my first post on this thread for changes I made a few weeks ago.......:thumbsup2 I did the disigns I am offering here, if you are interested in the rest PM me and I will send you a link to my etsy store where you can get the rest of your requests.........:goodvibes

Hi Marne,

I am hoping you will be able to help me. I found this design on my Fish Extender Facebook page and would l love to have something just like it but with DREAM instead of FANTASY. Please let me know if you are able to edit it, or if you have a better design you would like to come up with for me. These are for FE gifts for our upcoming Christmas cruise so a Christmas theme would be awesome as well.

Thanks so much in advance!!!

template_5x7.jpg

I need the dates and times of your appointments for the BBB and Sorcerers invites.......:thumbsup2

Sorry Marne, of course that would be helpful. Erin's BBB is 11:00 on 12/3 and the sorcerers is the same day 12/3, no specific time. Thanks so much for your patience! :goodvibes

I'm trying to view your Mickey Heads and text names so that I don't send you a request for something you may already have...but photobucket is saying they're private albums?? Is there something I need to do to correct this or are those not for viewing?

Please see the first post on this request thread.....I have made some changes with the disigns I am offering........:thumbsup2

Hi Marne,

I am hoping you will be able to help me. I found this design on my Fish Extender Facebook page and would l love to have something just like it but with DREAM instead of FANTASY. Please let me know if you are able to edit it, or if you have a better design you would like to come up with for me. These are for FE gifts for our upcoming Christmas cruise so a Christmas theme would be awesome as well.

Thanks so much in advance!!!

template_5x7.jpg

Image isn't showing up can you post it again or direct me to it so I can see it......:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter