MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have just got back from WDW and had the best time. Unfortunately, I asked you too late about making me some autograph covers for my kids books. However, my nephews are going to Disneyland next year and I am going to make them autograph books for Christmas. Just wondering if you have time if you would please design me the following covers.

Fab5cover_ashton_zps9a650626.png
Will
Charlie
Henry
Oliver

Instead of saying WDW, could they please say Disneyland 2014.

Thank you so much.

Marne, would you please make a Making Magical Memories 2013 with the following names:
Daniel, Jamie, Asher, Paige
Jerald, Liz, Ashley, Michaela

We are going to WDW with my sister's family for Thanksgiving and I'd love to make shirts with this design! Thanks!

Can I please get a minnie mouse name filled shirt that says Suri. And a sophia minnie head that says Suri. She has decided to go last minute. If you have time I would appreciate anything u you can do.

Thank you

Marne, would you please make a Making Magical Memories 2013 with the following names:
Daniel, Jamie, Asher, Paige
Jerald, Liz, Ashley, Michaela

We are going to WDW with my sister's family for Thanksgiving and I'd love to make shirts with this design! Thanks!

Please see my first post regarding changes that I am making with available disigns. My etsy store should be up and running next week and if you are interested you can PM me for my shop name......:thumbsup2

Can I please get a minnie mouse name filled shirt that says Suri. And a sophia minnie head that says Suri. She has decided to go last minute. If you have time I would appreciate anything u you can do.

Thank you

I will not be offering character mickey heads on the boards any longer, they will be available on my etsy site. My store should be up and running next week. I will work on the Minnie name fill this coming week.

Hello
I really love your designs and would be very grateful if you could make me up a few for our upcoming trip and Cruise.

cindybackground2_stephanie_zps1805806c Name Aleisha
epcotmhmilliepie_fab5_nic zps756e58b8 Name Aleisha
sparkleprincessfill_haley_zpsde232532 Name Aleisha

Mickeylifepreserver_names Disney Fantasy 2014
John, Stacey, Aleisha, Bruce, Lisa, Morgan, Matthew

Girlyautograph_morgan_zps0a6d5dd1 Name Aleisha
cruisefill_maddie_zpsflla95a5 Name Aleisha
Christmas Theme Aleisha
Making Magical Memories 2014 Mickey Heads with names
John, Stacey, Aleisha, Bruce, Lisa, Morgan, Matthew

Could you make a sign for Aleisha : the Royal Princess for a day.
Starting with BBB at 8:30 then Royal Breakfast in the castle at 10:40am
Special guest of Princess Cinderella

Thanks so much. This will be a real treasured keepsake.

Thank you for your help. She decided to go last minute so I'm trying to get her shirts that match ours. Were leaving out Friday Nov. 1 so if you have time the Minnie name fill will be great. Thank you!!

Hi MarneMouse...this is my first ever (and only!) request for two DISigns, both for t-shirts for my mom and I to commemorate our first trip to WDW! We leave on 1/26/14 so there's time as I'm sure you're busy! I hope to have a couple weeks to work on them if possible! :)

The first design I like is like the "Disney Group 2_barnette.png" but could the words please say "Melinda's 1st Visit" on the top in red letters, and "Walt Disney World 2014" on the bottom in blue letters? (and if possible, could you do a small Lime-Green Mickey Head that says "gamegrl1" so I can put it on my sleeve? If not, no big deal at all. I am happy either way.)

The second one is like the "Fab 5 disign_locklear.png" but could the words on top say "Walt Disney World" in red and on the bottom could it say "2014" in blue?

Thanks so much! :) Wish me luck...never done one of these before!

Hello!!
I was wondering if you make DISigns sized for bottlecap magnets? I am planning on making sets of magnets for my FE on our upcoming cruise. I was looking for 5 different designs
1. Captain/Sailor Mickey
2. Keep Calm and Cruise On
3. The DCL logo
4. A graphic of a Disney ship
5. The Disney Magic Logo

I have searched for these images on google (the Captain Mickey one actually pulled up a link to your 1st request thread) but I am having trouble with sizing. The bottle caps are 1 inch. I tried looking through your photobucket to see if you had any of these but my computer at work is ooooold and slooooooow and is not liking Photobucket at all! If this isn't something you can do, that's fine, I just figured I's ask!! Please and Thanks for your help!!

Thank you

I send you a PM check that :thumbsup2

Could you please do a design for me. I was looking at all the threads and one on Page 46, post 683, the cruise design, would be perfect. Our trip is Nov. 9, so this is sorta quick.
The Hegge Family
Disney Wonder
Ryan, Jennifer, Brody, Aidan, Noah and Caleb.
Thank you so much:cool1:

Hi MarneMouse! I was wondering if you could please provide some additional invites for me, the last ones you did were so great!
Again they should all be address to Gianna.

Fantasmic Dining Invite - Dec 1st @ 3:15 pm at Mama Melrose's
Pirate League - Dec 2nd @ 11:00 am
Lunch at T-Rex - Dec 3rd @ 2:00 pm
Dinner at Ohana - Dec 4th @ 6:25 pm
Princess Storybook Breakfast At Akershus - Dec 7th @ 10:35 am
Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voyage - Dec 7th @ 8:45 pm

I understand that you might not be able to prepare all but anything that you can do will be greatly appreciated. THANKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter