• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marne! I just love your work and was wondering if you could create a few invitations for my daughter for our upcoming trip? Her name is Avery. Thank you so much! This will truly make our trip extra magical!

December 28th - General Welcome to Disney (either Mickey and Gang or Pricesses)
December 28th @ 2:40pm Mama Melrose

December 29th @ 8:40am Chef Mickey's
December 29th @ 5:45pm - Be Our Guest

December 30th @ 8:30am Askerhus Princess Breakfast
December 30th @ 5:30pm Teppan Edo

December 31st @ 8:25am Crystal Palace
December 31st @ 5:45pm - Cinderella's Royal Table

January 1st @ 9:10am Tusker House
January 1st @ 6:15pm Splitsville Lanes

January 2nd @ 8:30am Ohana
January 2nd @ 5:05pm 1900 Park Fare

My mom is giving us the Magic Kingdom Family Magic tour and I was hoping I could get an invite made for her to give 'us' (really for the kids)

family magic tour at magic kingdom
Thursday January 29 @10am
For Kyle, Evan, Owen, Melissa and Scott
love Gran and Gramps

thanks so much

Could you please do 2 Autograph book covers for me in this style? 4x6 size. I apologize for leaving it off the first time.
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...aph8x11_lily_zpse356b0c0.png.html?sort=3&o=29

One with a pink border that says Samantha's Autograph's Disneyland.
The other with a purple border that says Olivia's Autograph's Disneyland.

Could you also please do a couple of name fills? One of princesses, Christmas princesses if possible, for Samantha, that says "Disneyland 2014, with pink and purple or red and green borders if that goes better with a Christmas image.

Also, for Olivia a name fill, Mickey and friends, Christmas version if possible, if not, that's ok! With the same colors and wording as Samantha's.

Thank you so much. We leave 12/20. :worship:

Hello, I was wondering if I could please get the following personalized for my son:

Jason, December 19 7:00pm
ChipNDaleCampfireSing_sharon_zps6f8bc26b.png.html

Jason, December 20 11:30am
ViaNapoliInvitation_zoe_zps9bf7651b.png.html

Thank you

Hi Marne! I just love your work and was wondering if you could create a few invitations for my daughter for our upcoming trip? Her name is Avery. Thank you so much! This will truly make our trip extra magical!

December 28th - General Welcome to Disney (either Mickey and Gang or Pricesses)
December 28th @ 2:40pm Mama Melrose

December 29th @ 8:40am Chef Mickey's
December 29th @ 5:45pm - Be Our Guest

December 30th @ 8:30am Askerhus Princess Breakfast
December 30th @ 5:30pm Teppan Edo

December 31st @ 8:25am Crystal Palace
December 31st @ 5:45pm - Cinderella's Royal Table

January 1st @ 9:10am Tusker House
January 1st @ 6:15pm Splitsville Lanes

January 2nd @ 8:30am Ohana
January 2nd @ 5:05pm 1900 Park Fare

HI! I would like to request the Fab 5 name fill with the following names: KOLLASCH, RAMOLA, SEIDEL, BEATTY

I'd also like the Fab 5 Life Preserver with the ship name Fantasy and the date of January 2015.

We are celebrating our anniversary, I'd like a kissing Mickey & Minnie with some type of text saying Happy Anniversary also.

Thanks!

Oh Marne!! Thank you so much!! These are so perfect!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

You do AWESOME WORK!!!!

I would like something that has characters and would be optimal for an Iron-on Transfer for a t-shirt. Possibly a wedding/halloween type theme?

With our names Martyne & Alicia - Honeymoon 2015

Our trip is October 25th-Nov. 1st

Thanks so much in Advance!!!! :)

Could you possibly make me an invitation to Kyle and Jacob to Mickeys's Very Merry Christmas Party on December 2nd that includes a picture of Mickey and Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws?

Oh thank you so much. Those are absolutely perfect. I apologize for my slow response. I've been working crazy hours and haven't been here at all. I appreciate your hard work so much. If you have time, could you please take off the years from the autograph cover designs? I want them to be good for other years too. I'm in the midst of remaking my oldest's autograph book because I put a year on the first time. Thank you, thank you!

You do such wonderful designs! I'm hoping you'll find time to do me a name fill like the ones in your photobucket account for Peter Pan, with the figure of Peter Pan at one side. The name needs to be Katherine.

Thank you SO much!
Ann

Could I please get the following:

"We're going to Disney" Reaves Family November 30, 2014

Below are for Camren Grace and Chace

Garden Grill ~ 11-30-14 @ 4:55

Akershus ~ 12-1-14 @ 12:15

Hollywood and Vine ~ 12-2-14 @ 11:35

Mickey's Backyard BBQ ~ 12-4-14 @ 5:30

Ohana ~ 12-5-14 @ 5:00

MVMCP ~ 12-2-14

Your designs are so awesome Thank you so much for taking your time :)

Hi, not sure how to post here - please redirect if needed!

Plans are for a girl Mila aged 6 and Alexander aged 3.

I would love an invitation to Disney - Dates are Dec 13th-20th at All Star Movies Resort

Dining inivitations are:
Ohana Breakfast - Dec 14th 8:00 am
Be Our Guest - Dec 14th 1:30 pm
Crystal Palace - Dec 15th 2:25 pm
Tusker House Lunch - Dec 16th 12:50 pm
1900 Park Fare Dinner - Dec 17th 5:45 pm
Akershus Breakfast - Dec 18th 9:35 am

Could I also get a name filled with Frozed/Elsa for Mila and one with Cars for Alexander? Also one with Mickey for Chris.

One making memories at Disney with 2014 and all of their names?
And lastly a 4 x 6 autograph cover (neutral) with Mila and Alexander and Disney 2014?

This is a surprise for a close friend who needs some cheering up!
Thank you so much if this is the correct place to post!

Mybeckis1

Hi Marne,

I love your designs!!! Would it be possible to get some name fills for our upcoming Girl Scout trip?

Chip and Dale Namefill
1) Kimberly
2) Audrey
3) Sela
4) Jasmine

Tigger Namefill
5) Sandy

Marie Namefill
6) Kat

If you had any suggestions on a design to commemorate our trip with the following:

A) Girl Scout logo and Disneyland in Disney script
B) With characters, Chip and Dale, Tigger and Marie
C) 2014

It would be neat to make this into a patch to commemorate our trip.

Thank thank you!!

Sandy

HI! I would like to request the Fab 5 name fill with the following names: KOLLASCH, RAMOLA, SEIDEL, BEATTY

I'd also like the Fab 5 Life Preserver with the ship name Fantasy and the date of January 2015.

We are celebrating our anniversary, I'd like a kissing Mickey & Minnie with some type of text saying Happy Anniversary also.

Thanks!

The life preserver design and the Kissing M&M are not being offered on the boards any longer, they can be found in my etsy site....if you want the store name, PM me and I will send it to you.....:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter