MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marne, you sre simply AMAZING!!!

Thank you so much!

I hope you and your family have a joyous holiday and a blessed & happy New Year.

Thank you again!
Jennie

Marne,

These are perfect!!!! My belated thank you for this!!! The girls will absolutely love this!!! Would you mind if I can send in your Girl Scout design in to make a patch to commemorate our trip? It would just be for the six of us ?

You do beautiful work and thank you again. Enjoy the holidays with your family!

Thanks again, Sandy

HI Marne!

Do you by any chance have invite pictures for the following? My daughter's name is Avery and it would be awesome to have these for her :)

Fantasmic - 6:30pm, December 28, 2014
Fort Wilderness Holiday Sleigh Ride - 8:30pm, December 29, 2014
Candlelight Processional - 8:15pm, December 30, 2014
Pirate and Pals Fireworks Voyage - 7:45pm, January 2, 2015

HUGE THANKS!!
Leila

Hi MarneMouse,

I love your design of the "Cruisin With Mickey" and was wondering if we could have you design one for our family. We will be on the Disney Fantasy from May 30-June 6, 2015. I understand from your post that you will not be doing designs until after your break....Thank you for your designs!

Sharon

Hi Marne,
Im hoping you could make me a few designs when you come back :)
We are leaving Jan 15th.

AKNameTree_chefrat_zpse454800d.png.html?sort=3&o=0 with 2015 and names: Mom Dad Morgan Michael Makenna

daddyPiratefill_zps2838c79c this with names Daddy, Michael

mommyMinniePiratebackgr with names Mommy Morgan Makenna

Thank you so much!

Hi Marne

I am making 2 autograph books for my daughter and son and need back/front covers.
I will need the following:

For my daughter Stella
Front cover: Stella's Autograph book 2015
Back cover: see you real soon!
She loves Sofia the 1st so I would love it if it could have the all the princesses

For my son Nolan
Front cover: Nolan's Autograph book 2015
Back cover: see you real soon!
His can be neutral maybe all characters

I am making a 5 x 7 book so I believe a 4 x 6 cover size

thank you so much for your help!
Stephanie

Hi Marne,

Can I please get an invite for Tony's Town Square for Giliana on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 7:10pm. Also, can you make her one for a BOG lunch Fast Pass on Friday, January 23, 2015. Our window is 12:35pm-1:05pm although you don't need to add that unless it works for the design.

Many thanks and Happy New Year!
Melissa

Hi. If possible, could I request this design customized for our cruise on the Dream, August31 - Sept4, 2015? Thank you SO much!

I couldn't link the design, but it's the one with Mickey leaning on the word Cruise, shaped to look like a boat.

Also wondering if you could make this Disney Dream bookmark with those same dates.

Thank you SO much!!!

Could I please get a stroller tag that says "Ellie and Everett's Stroller" for January 2015 with Mickey and the gang

Hi! I love your Restaraunt invitations! I am not sure if you are back yet, but if so, Could you please make the following ones for a February 28th trip:

Plans are for girls Savannah and Tabitha. They can get one join letter for each meal

Dining inivitations are:
Tepan Edo- Feb. 28th 6 pm
Crystal Palace -March 1st 1:15 pm
Hollywood & Vine lunch- 12:30 pm March 2
Tusker House breakfast 10:30 am March 3
Ohana Breakfast - 10:30 am March 4
1900 Park Fare Dinner- 7 pm March 4
1900 Park Fare Breakfast- March 7 10:30 am
Akershus Lunch- 1:30 pm March 5
Be Our Guest dinner- March 6, 9:05 pm

Thanks!

Hi Marne,
My family and I are cruising in February and I was wondering if I could please request some character fill names.
Here are the ones I would like if you are able to do them:

Jackson - Jake and the Neverland pirates
Sara- Sleeping beauty
Kairi- Frozen
Charlie- The Jungle Book

Thank you in advance!

Sara

Hi Marne! Love your DISigns and would greatly appreciate it if you could create the Frozen Stroller tag that say's Ella's Sleigh 2015. Thanks a bunch in advance!

Hey Marne, if you could do a few letters for my nieces in the next 2 weeks, I'd love it. If you can't, I completely understand. They have just firmed up their plans for a MONTH from now, so I'm scrambling to get some things done for them.

50sprimetime invite
to Kyra and Bella Feb 8 at 5:50 pm

1900 Park Fare Dinner Invitation Sisters
to Princesses Kyra and Bella, Feb 7, 5:50 pm
and is it possible to get in a font that would be easier for them to read? (They're 4 & 6)

Also, you had some in PB's that were marked with different titels, like Redos? I can't remember exactly.

Patthings:

Ohana dinner
Bella and Kyra Feb 5, 8:15 pm

Shadowwryter:

Tusker House Donalds Safari Breakfast
to Bella and Kyra Feb 9 at 9:10 am

Chef Mickey Breakfast
to Kyra and Bella Feb 6, 7:25 am

Rainforest Cafe
to Kyra and Bella Feb 9 at 5:45 pm

Hello Marne!
First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your talent and disigns as you do. I am super impressed with the generosity of "Disney people".

Can I please request an Avengers fill with the name Nicholas and a Captain America picture? Underneath I would like "Disney Magic January 2015"

(FYI we embark Jan 25)

Thank you!

Hi MarneMouse,

I love your design of the "Cruisin With Mickey" and was wondering if we could have you design one for our family. We will be on the Disney Fantasy from May 30-June 6, 2015. I understand from your post that you will not be doing designs until after your break....Thank you for your designs!

Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter