Maroon 5 crash weddings in 'Sugar' video!

DH & I are 41.

And Maroon 5 can crash any of our events! We'd be thrilled - me more so than DH, of course. ;) But we'd both still think it was absolutely cool to have Maroon 5 play at any of our parties.

I am not a Maroon 5 fan at all, but if they crashed my party I would still be thrilled!! How fun!

My wife definitely would have given me the boot and grabbed Adam Levine if Maroon 5 had crashed our wedding.

I saw this yesterday and it definitely made me smile.

I am 45 and wouldn't mind Adam Levine showing up at all. I would be thrilled.:thumbsup2

I know the band name Maroon 5, and know the name Adam Levine but i didn't know he fronted Maroon 5 or what he looks like.

If they did this at my wedding, I'd be confused. I didn't recognize the song either.

the video was made for a brand new song-so none of the wedding guests would recognize it

The Long haired dude is super recognizable-his sis Amanda ( and she mentioned Maroon 5 on every episode-LOL)has been on project runway 2 x-and he was there when she lost in the finals of the All Stars recently

I'm older than dirt-but even I know who Adam Levine is :rotfl:
We played XM radio at work-the Pulse-his songs played every half hour
:cool1:

and Architectural Digest had a story on his house and photographed him with his vintage sports car....he is gaw-ge-ous

the video was made for a brand new song-so none of the wedding guests would recognize it

The song has been out since their latest album was released in August of last year. The video was taped in the middle of December.

The video is nice but too bad its fake. And its seems like theyre following Katy Perry's Birthday video idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter