Marrakesh ?

aubriee

<font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes
With the DDP if one person wants to get the Marrakesh Feast, but the other person wants something else. would that be a problem? The Marrakesh Feast says $35.00/person, but my mom doesn't want it and I do. If we order something else and each get an appetizer, entree, and dessert it would cost more than $35.00/person. :confused3

No. We have ordered this way before, one getting the feast and the other 2 not. We weren't on the DP back then, but it won't make any difference. If you order for more than one, they just bring out more food (we have done tht too).

It was our experience last year that DH & I were NOT allowed to order either the Marrakesh feast or the Royal feast. Our server told us that they were exempt from the plan. It's possible this was changed. After reading many DDP reviews, it seems that what was/wasn't included on the plan changes with each server. Last year ,we were able to get the surf and turf special at LeCellier but not the dessert sampler , which was exempt. Others weren't allowed the surf & turf but got the dessert sampler. Go figure :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter