Marriage proposal view question.

Jimbos

Earning My Ears
We are headed over next week and have booked a dedicated 2 bedroom villa. I want to request the best possible view in the island/garden category as I am proposing to my girlfriend here. Does anyone know if the rooms in the EWA tower facing the luau are considered island/garden and if so can you see the ocean from them? Or, is the Waililui tower (sorry if I misspelled it) overlooking the adult pool considered island/garden and a better option? I cannot seem to find any photos and I am going to put in a request. I just want to make sure I am requesting the best option. Fingers crossed I get it!!! TIA. Super excited!!

I can't answer your question, but I just wanted to wish you Good Luck. How exciting.

That sounds awesome :)

Can I offer a backup plan in case you don't get the view you want? Take an early morning stroll around the point (to the right of Aulani facing the beach). There is a tiny cove (Secret Beach) between Aulani cove and Paradise cove. It's amazingly beautiful and you will likely be the only two humans in sight.

Can I offer a backup plan in case you don't get the view you want? Take an early morning stroll around the point (to the right of Aulani facing the beach). There is a tiny cove (Secret Beach) between Aulani cove and Paradise cove. It's amazingly beautiful and you will likely be the only two humans in sight.

LOVE this idea, it is so beautiful right there...

Room 679 (island view studio) has a partial ocean view. The ocean is viewable if your looking to the right off the balcony. I would suggest going higher if you want a really good ocean view. I believe room x77 is a two bedroom.

For a 2 bedroom dedicated island garden view category with a peek of the ocean, you want the Ewa tower facing the luau/Aunties beach house lawn. You should request high floor ending in -81 (ex 1581, 1481, 1381 etc) or -87 (ex 987, 887, 787, etc).
Ps - good luck!

Thank you all sooo much! Going to request the room numbers you suggested.

I third the secret beach suggestion. It's really nice down there and often private.

If you’re walking to that beach from aulani be very very careful...it isn’t the most difficult path, but it will be mostly over rocks, most of them large and fairly stable, but it can get tricky, and ever since the sheraton opened, some of their staff can get a little overly pushy if you get too close to their property and aren’t a guest there.

In the afternoons (close to sunset) you will be far more likely to see wedding shoots taking place there (paradise cove is quite literally right there on the right side of that picture), and other people as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter