Marriage: The Trip Report - Update 2/28 - Final Thoughts & Link to Disneyland TR!

The last day is always so sad.

As far as Epcot, I can't wait for Phineas and Ferb adventure. That is one of our fav shows.

As far as you guys cutting the magical express so close, you were even making me nervous reading it. So I can't imagine how it made you feel.

On another note. I'm so happy. :cool1::yay::) Because since this trip report is almost over, that means you get to start your disneyland trip report. I can't wait.

So glad you didn't miss your bus! I have done that "run like mad, we're going to miss it!" dash, it is not fun!! But at least you got some great last moments at Epcot! :thumbsup2

Adorable pictures of Henry with Tigger and Pooh! I didn't even realize they had a meet and greet in Epcot, I guess I've always missed them. Duffy is cute too, but I'll admit, I don't get the fascination with him! :rotfl:

It really stinks that Henry was sick for your last full day, never a fun way to spend a Disney day. :sick: But at least it was a quick bug and he was back to feeling normal soon!

I'm looking forward to your DL TR already!! :goodvibes

I have also had the RUSH RUSH RUSH to get to UMe. Ours was at POFQ with Chris. We had to race back. Not sure how long we waited for the bus but also had to use up our 2 last CS credits and the food court was slower than molasses in Jan. I got the food to go and raced outside to retrieve our bags and walk right on the bus. I think that was also when the bus got stopped for a security check. :eek: Not the best way to end a trip but hey we get to laugh about it now.

Goodbye Epcot! But...we all know it isn't REALLY a goodbye...you will be back...so let's just say "See ya real soon!" ;)

Loved all of the pictures...I could almost feel the sunshine!

I can't believe how big your plant grew! How neat! :flower3:

Creighton just loves the Disney Racer cars. He lost the little nemo car minutes after I gave it to him. The cleaning person said they turned it into lost and found just minutes before. We went to the front desk but they couldn't find it. Creighton kept saying "memo" with a sad face. They ended up putting $10 on my bill and told Creighton to go buy a new "memo". It was very nice of them to do that and completely unnecessary. He still has this nemo car and he knows exactly where it is at all times. I think he learned his lesson. LOL

I hate rushing, especially for something like trying to make a bus. I'm sure once you made it to the bus and was seated it was a huge relief. Poor Joe on the constant why questions. :rotfl:

I like chik-fil-a but I always seem to crave it on Sundays when they are closed.

There is nothing like sleeping in your own bed!

My goodness, just when I think pictures of Henry couldn't possibly get any cuter, they do!!! So,so,so adorable!!!

While no trip is ever long enough, it is nice to come home to your own bed!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Can't wait to hear about your next adventures! :goodvibes

I'm so sad this TR is coming to an end. You guys did fit quite a bit into your last few hours in Epcot!!!!

I was getting nervous that you weren't going to get to the airport in time. :scared1:

Thanks for sharing your trip!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

However we have to leave WDW, running or walking, it's never good! And I think that maybe the ME buses that are arriving should have an entrance hidden from anyone who is on an UnME bus and leaving :rotfl:

Glad that you got in one last Mickey bar - I'll be adding that to my notes for our next trip!! And some pixie dust sent you a Tronorail too :)

I like your idea! There should be a separate entrance! :laughing:

A "see ya real soon" Mickey bar was a nice treat on the way out. :thumbsup2

Hey Brook. I have a lot of catching up to do here but wanted to mention that I thought of you today when I had a.........SHAMROCK SHAKE. My first one of the season.:goodvibes
Ok now I have to go back & read (lots)!!!!

Aren't they wonderful?! I had one last week. :cloud9:

Oh no! The end of the trip!

That's what I call squeezing out every last inch of magic though!

I know, it was NOT magical in the least! But, when you look at it that way, of squeezing out every bit of magic, it sounds much better than sweaty and panting...! ;)

Kadence wants to the Kim Possible thing, but if it's gonna be P&F themed WOW she gonna freak! I bet that will be a blast.

You have such nice photos of Epcot! Good thing you got some relaxing done early, because running to the bus is not the way to end a vacation!:rotfl2:

I think the P&F theme is going to be awesome! Rumors are also saying it will be all new elements too. I hope they keep it as physical items and not screens like Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom (which does look great too...but...)

Ya, the running to the bus at the last minute wasn't exactly in the plans! :laughing:

LOVE those sour cherry balls! They are just the right amount of sour for me and they remind me of Cherry Clans
cherry-clan.jpg

I agree! Sooooo yummy! At DL they had multi-colored/flavored ones too. Yum.

It's always so sad the leave. I have good news on my end my hubby said it's okey to make a pit stop this summer at Disneyland. My boys and I are so excited. With us moving this summer and him having to report earlier then we hoped I'm going back home to MT for a month. So I'm making it into a vacation. Well get to Disney at the end of July. Excited to see what they have done to DCA. We haven't been back in six years.

:yay::yay::yay: LOVE your plan!! What month are you going? Cars Land opens in June!

Great trip and trip report Brook. Only 105 days till the cruise :banana::banana:!

Time is FLYING! I need to get my DL one done before the cruise!

Thank you for sharing your trip!

I know what you mean about your own bed. I'm sick and spending 2 nights at my parents this week end and I feel like a baby since I miss my bed so much lol

There is just something wonderful about your own bed, isn't there??

Fun last hours in Epcot. Very glad you did not miss the bus. Hurray for your own beds!

I was really nervous we were going to miss it! I imagine another would come fairly soon after, but even still....ugh, what a mess!

The last day is always so sad.

As far as Epcot, I can't wait for Phineas and Ferb adventure. That is one of our fav shows.

As far as you guys cutting the magical express so close, you were even making me nervous reading it. So I can't imagine how it made you feel.

On another note. I'm so happy. :cool1::yay::) Because since this trip report is almost over, that means you get to start your disneyland trip report. I can't wait.

I was really worried we were going to miss the bus! It was NOT a pleasant way to end the vacation...I hope to never do that again! :laughing:

Yep! I hope to start the DL TR this week!

So glad you didn't miss your bus! I have done that "run like mad, we're going to miss it!" dash, it is not fun!! But at least you got some great last moments at Epcot! :thumbsup2

Adorable pictures of Henry with Tigger and Pooh! I didn't even realize they had a meet and greet in Epcot, I guess I've always missed them. Duffy is cute too, but I'll admit, I don't get the fascination with him! :rotfl:

It really stinks that Henry was sick for your last full day, never a fun way to spend a Disney day. :sick: But at least it was a quick bug and he was back to feeling normal soon!

I'm looking forward to your DL TR already!! :goodvibes

It isn't fun! :headache: I hope to never do that again, generally we have enough time to sit around...but I guess that last ride, Mickey Bar, paired with a slow monorail...yikes!

Tigger & Pooh are located in the toy store in the UK, they RARELY have a line because they are inside a store instead of out where people could actually see them. It's a little hidden meet! I think we have met them the most there out of any of our trips due to there never being a line. :laughing:

I'm with ya on Duffy. He's cute. I don't really get it. But Henry was thrilled! :laughing:

I have also had the RUSH RUSH RUSH to get to UMe. Ours was at POFQ with Chris. We had to race back. Not sure how long we waited for the bus but also had to use up our 2 last CS credits and the food court was slower than molasses in Jan. I got the food to go and raced outside to retrieve our bags and walk right on the bus. I think that was also when the bus got stopped for a security check. :eek: Not the best way to end a trip but hey we get to laugh about it now.

Ugh! What a departure! But yes, it certainly is something you won't forget and can look back on and laugh! Us too!

Goodbye Epcot! But...we all know it isn't REALLY a goodbye...you will be back...so let's just say "See ya real soon!" ;)

Loved all of the pictures...I could almost feel the sunshine!

I can't believe how big your plant grew! How neat! :flower3:

::yes:: Good-bye isn't the right term at all!

It was AMAZING how big that thing got! :eek: Really pretty too. It was fun to look at all summer and remember our trip.

Creighton just loves the Disney Racer cars. He lost the little nemo car minutes after I gave it to him. The cleaning person said they turned it into lost and found just minutes before. We went to the front desk but they couldn't find it. Creighton kept saying "memo" with a sad face. They ended up putting $10 on my bill and told Creighton to go buy a new "memo". It was very nice of them to do that and completely unnecessary. He still has this nemo car and he knows exactly where it is at all times. I think he learned his lesson. LOL

I hate rushing, especially for something like trying to make a bus. I'm sure once you made it to the bus and was seated it was a huge relief. Poor Joe on the constant why questions. :rotfl:

I like chik-fil-a but I always seem to crave it on Sundays when they are closed.

There is nothing like sleeping in your own bed!

That is so sweet about Disney doing that for Creighton! LOVE it! Isn't it funny what they get attached to? Henry was once attached to a little red truck, I think his 2 year pictures even have the truck in them!

I was very grateful Joe was sitting with Henry and had to answer all the questions! Henry was like that yesterday too. I love that he is so curious, but man....it's exhausting sometimes! :laughing:

My goodness, just when I think pictures of Henry couldn't possibly get any cuter, they do!!! So,so,so adorable!!!

While no trip is ever long enough, it is nice to come home to your own bed!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Can't wait to hear about your next adventures! :goodvibes

Aw, thank you! And when we jump from this trip to DL, almost a year later, he grows up a TON. I look at these pictures and think he looks like a baby! Though, most people have seen him on FB through the year, so won't be too much :laughing:

I'm so sad this TR is coming to an end. You guys did fit quite a bit into your last few hours in Epcot!!!!

I was getting nervous that you weren't going to get to the airport in time. :scared1:

Thanks for sharing your trip!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

We did do quite a bit! It was pretty relaxed too, a nice way to say good-bye...except the whole running thing! :headache:

What a great ending to your TR, except for the run to meet ME! The pictures of Henry in this update are exceptionally good. So many expressions and I bet he had changed so much since these pictures were taken.

Really enjoyed your TR and definitely looking forward to the next one! :goodvibes

Sad that you had to leave... but you've been on more trips in the last year and a half than I've had in my whole life.. so I'm trying not to be upset.
Can't wait to read your next TR!

Were going end of July. Ds#2 and I have been watching the videos that Disney has been posting about carsland. It makes us more excited. Can't wait to heard your Disneyland report!

That must have been a very stressful last hour or so. I get so stressed out in those kinds of situations but it seems like you had a nice day in Epcot!! I wouldn't have been able to think of anything else but that all day!

It does always feel good to be back home doesn't it? As much as it totally and completely stinks, especially after traveling, all you want is to pass out in your own comfy bed!

What a stressful run. I can picture it all. So you didn't have any troubles checking in at the airport then? I remember they were giving you troubles at the resort.

So not nice for people to be arriving when you are leaving! :sad2:

We've raced a little to meet our UnME bus before, too. A little nerve-wracking. :crazy:

All of your Epcot pictures are wonderful. Henry is such a big guy now. It has been fun to watch him grow.

I love the photo of Henry and Duffy looking at each other. Precious! :goodvibes

I'm sorry your departure was so stressed. I do not do well with things like that. :rolleyes1 I'm glad you made your flight and got home safely.

Catch up time!

Mmmm that food from Pop looks REALLY good! Very nice food pictures!

WORMS AND DIRT YUMMM! AND TIE DYE CHEESECAKE :love:

I love the giant Mr. and Mrs. Potato Heads! They're so cute!

-----

I really just want a grilled cheese right now. :love: That looks fantastic.

-----

The sky at the Magic Kingdom is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! Wow.

Love the Wishes pictures! Wow, those are really pretty!

-----

I totally agree... NO time is long enough. Seriously, I could stay for a month and I still would want to stay longer! :laughing:

-----

I'll have to finish catching up later! Loving the updates though! :) I'm so sad you have to leave already :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter