Marriott Vacation Club...

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
..... just received an offer from them for 3 nights stay at the Newport Bay plus 3 Day Hoppers and breakfast for 2 Ads + 2 children for £434 or £338 for 2 Adults, if we 'll agree to a 90 minute one to one tour of the Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France.
Yep - it's a Timeshare offer.

Anyone seen the Village?

Hi Shirley :wave: ,

We haven't seen the village but...

Last time we visited Disneyland Paris, Inside the entrance of The Disneyland Hotel was a stand with staff advertising and trying to sell Marriot Timeshare offers.

A man pulled us over just as we were leaving to visit the parks and offered us 50 euros if we went and had a look around one of the resorts. This was on our first day and we really didn't want to let DS down, as we were just heading in to the parks - so we said no.

How far is the one you may have to go and see? The one that we were offered to see was about 10 minutes from DLParis. If the deal that they have given you is cheaper than other prices you have found then I would go for it. However, check with them if you can choose the time - you don't want them pulling you out of the parks half way through the day to show you it.

Richard. :)

it is worth taking a look, but the timeshare is very expensive, it is definetely a luxury resort with luxury annual fees !!! all villas...
i would go for it, takes 2 hours of your time and gives you a great rate for your vacation !!!

Stephan

My friend has just had this offer sent to her too - and she decided to go for it and make the booking.

However.............

When she tried to book for the dates she wanted, the Hotel didnt have a room available, so she has booked to actually stay at the Marriott Village in one of the Villas. The only difference is that it didnt include three days of Passes, just one.

Second however...........

She is going towards the end of July, and they have upgraded her day passes to Three Day passes for all four of them (2 adults - 2 young children) and the total cost is a £390.00

Now, all she has to do is sort out getting there and she is well away!

They are hoping to also book or take a tent to do some camping either side of their visit to DLP.

This will be their first visit to DLP, although not to France, and I have given her a link to this board as I know she will get lots of info from everyone.

:) :) :) :)

Thanks for this info Jan - did she call Marriott or direct with Disney? I appreciate that the DLP hotels have high occupancy levels, and may indeed have been full, but I find it interesting that she was offered the villas instead!! ....... So as well as the 90 minute tour, they get to stay there too!!

I do hope that they have a wonderful time ... she's very welcome to join us on the board, I hope she does :)

( We are not taking the offer up with Marriott as we can take a whole trip on Clubcard vouchers if we get time to go!)

All I know is she rang the number on the information she was sent, which I assume was from Marriott.

She gave me the url for a look at the Villa's and they are gorgeous! Looks and sounds very much like DVC to me but I have asked her to let me know more about it when she returns.

Check it out here
Click on the link 'About the Resort'

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter