Marvel day at sea updates

We go in February for the first time. Can anyone tell me if there will be regular Trivia on the cruise or will it all be Marvel?
Thanks.

If this year is anything like last year you all will have an amazing time. The deck show is must see, try to get a spot where they cover over the pool closest to the funnel vision (I'm assuming the show set up will be similar to how they do it on the Magic.)

We (the fam: DW, DD, DS) will be on the 1st leg of your B2B!! We are super stoked about it!

OP: you will get a lot of info back as people complete these cruises. Are you looking for anything particular?
Mainly looking for information about activities/events rather than character meets. Have never done a themed cruise so just curious about what to expect. And if marvel specific activities are throughout the cruise or mainly on the one day

Supposedly, someone who boarded the Dream today for Marvel Day at Sea is seeing pirate night activities listed in the app! 🤔

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1673123692633.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673123692633.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 37
So Dream is doing Marvel cruises and the Fantasy is doing Pixar cruises? I would love to do a Pixar cruise since I have done Marvel and Star Wars already. Loved them both.

MJ

Mainly looking for information about activities/events rather than character meets. Have never done a themed cruise so just curious about what to expect. And if marvel specific activities are throughout the cruise or mainly on the one day
Gotcha! We will be on it at the end of the month/1st of February. I am planning to take as much information on either the paper navigators or making a video of them from the Navigator app.

Anyone have screenshots of the navigator for the marvel day? Would be super helpful to plan out mine!

0AA3B577-A026-458E-864A-98AF8851C865.jpeg

Attachments

• 39321DE1-9925-4B88-B5D4-73F4D66B6972.jpeg
    39321DE1-9925-4B88-B5D4-73F4D66B6972.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 28
Another

Attachments

• EAFD2A63-76C5-4C8F-8FBD-C4AF3FFF4A84.jpeg
    EAFD2A63-76C5-4C8F-8FBD-C4AF3FFF4A84.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 26

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter