Marvel days at sea 2020 - when will we know dates?

maggiemae

Earning My Ears
I've just booked for 5 night Bahamian from Miami on the magic for February 2020.
Am keeping fingers crossed this might become a Marvel day at sea cruise,
Anyone know when the Marvel dates were announced for 2019?

I've just booked for 5 night Bahamian from Miami on the magic for February 2020.
Am keeping fingers crossed this might become a Marvel day at sea cruise,
Anyone know when the Marvel dates were announced for 2019?
Well, I know they were announced by Feb 2018. How long before that?..... I don't know.

Scott announced it on his blog on Jan 24, 2018. So possibly that late, but could be earlier as well.

Thank you both.
I'll keep checking for updates on the disney cruiseline blog.
My countdown is so long anyway but it would be a nice surprise if we were lucky enough to get the MDAS added

All of the Magic cruises from Miami for Jan and Feb 2019 are Marvel cruises. The mid/late March cruises aren't. So if they keep it the same for 2020 I would think you have a good chance of your's being a Marvel cruise also. Best of luck for one!

Sorry I ment Feb 10th 2020...seeing if they booked on the same cruise

This coming year I'm pretty sure all Magic cruises from Jan-Mar are Marvel and all Fantasy from Jan-March are Star Wars.

I know the OP specifically mentioned a 5-night in February, but just in case others are reading this who don't know, only the 5-nights are Marvel cruises. The Magic also has 4-night sailings out of Miami in Jan-March 2018 that are not Marvel so we can probably assume the same for 2020. Also, the 5-night cruises stop being Marvel around mid-March.

Have they cut them back? Our 5-night Marvel this spring was April 29.

Looks like they have. Last Marvel cruise for 2019 is March 8 and last SW is March 2. None for April. We have a SW booked for Jan 2019 and another Fantasy cruise booked for Jan 2020. I'm assuming the 2020 will be a SW cruise, but I wouldn't be upset if it's not.

I know they cut back on the SW ones. Our cruise this coming March I was anticipating being a SW since the previous 2 or maybe 3 at the same time previous years were. But it's not.

I’m thinking of booking the 5 night from San Juan to New Orleans in Feb 2020 but I was really hoping it would have a Marvel Day at Sea. When will we know for sure if they’ll be doing that? We are going on a cruise in December so I won’t be able to go to any of the ones in Jan-Feb 2019.. so far none of the 2020 ones say Marvel/Star Wars.

We cancelled our Thanksgiving 2019 cruise for the first 5 nt out of Mia in 2020 with the hopes that it will be a MDAS. In looking at the past itineraries, they start that first week of Jan. I'm really hoping it gets added as my youngest is obsessed with Iron Man and that is the only place he can meet him. I also talked the husband into spending NYE at WDW so win/win.:cool1:

I’m thinking of booking the 5 night from San Juan to New Orleans in Feb 2020 but I was really hoping it would have a Marvel Day at Sea. When will we know for sure if they’ll be doing that? We are going on a cruise in December so I won’t be able to go to any of the ones in Jan-Feb 2019.. so far none of the 2020 ones say Marvel/Star Wars.
I believe the Marvel days cruises are only on the Magic.

The San Juan/New Orleans cruise is on the Wonder.

Is there an official Marvel watch thread? LOL! I am looking for a 2020 one. We are on the TA in 2019 so I want to apply my rebooking to a Marvel cruise!

Is there an official Marvel watch thread? LOL! I am looking for a 2020 one. We are on the TA in 2019 so I want to apply my rebooking to a Marvel cruise!

We should know by then if it's going to happen (or be something else). This past year they got changed in like January I think.

I really wish they would announce soon....waiting to see if we should change our March 2020 cruise from the Fantasy to the Magic. :fish:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter