Marvel days at sea 2020 - when will we know dates?

I really wish they would announce soon....waiting to see if we should change our March 2020 cruise from the Fantasy to the Magic. :fish:

If they do Marvel, odds are high that the Magic will be the Marvel one and Fantasy will be Star Wars. I don't see them switching those.

Looks like they have. Last Marvel cruise for 2019 is March 8 and last SW is March 2. None for April. We have a SW booked for Jan 2019 and another Fantasy cruise booked for Jan 2020. I'm assuming the 2020 will be a SW cruise, but I wouldn't be upset if it's not.
Yes, they cut way back. We did swdas over spring break a couple years ago and fully expected to have Marvel on our March cruise this year based on previous years schedules. Very frustrating. They are also being very skimpy with the Mickey parties on the fantasy this summer.

Yaay our cruise (24 february ) is a Marvel day at sea.
All dates and star wars dates announced today on Scott's blog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter