Marvel Discussion Thread!

The end of Captain America...

"Yeah...Yeah, it's just... I had a date."

Well thank you movie for ruining my mood lol

Well, we were clogging up poor Silvermist20's Camp of Disney Signups thread talking about Marvel heroes and kids and stuff, so here is our own little Marvel thread!

Noelle just admitted she's never seen Iron Man.

I'm still in shock.

images

Well for me, here's a confession. I'm absolutely in-love with Gambit! He's by far my favorite character, and I'd love to see a movie just about him

Or just more movies on the Xmen origins other than wolverine! :thumbsup2

Well for me, here's a confession. I'm absolutely in-love with Gambit! He's by far my favorite character, and I'd love to see a movie just about him

Or just more movies on the Xmen origins other than wolverine! :thumbsup2

In X-Men Origins: Wolverine, or whatever, he was one of those we need a superhero to be neutral/less for the cause for the progression of the story. Kind of like Logan's team from of his flash backs. If they were to create an entire movie around him, it'd have to stem off of the Wolverine Gambit, which was manipulated slightly from the comic book version of Gambit, to fit his role in Wolverine. Get what I'm Saying? It's like how Emma Frost was both good and bad. In X-men First class, she was bad because she was an opposite to Professor X, and was picked up by Kevin Bacon. In X-men Origins: Wolverine, she's suddenly his girlfriend's sister, and is captured along with all the other mutants in the secret government laboratory. Because Gambit was only showcased as the character from X-men Origins: Wolverine, they have to stem it off of that character.

honestly i'm really mad about what FOX has done to the X-Men because X-Men as an ensemble is really fantastic but X-Men as "Wolverine and some dudes" is ugggggghhhhhh. I wish the movies were more like X-Men: Evolution because that show did a fantastic job showcasing the X-Men and their villains/allies.

Also I'm also mad about Pietro in DOFP because that is horrendous

The Amazing Spider Man had part of it filmed in the city that I live near. I just remembered because I'm driving through it now.

The Amazing Spider Man had part of it filmed in the city that I live near. I just remembered because I'm driving through it now.

Cool!

It's fun to watch when they film movies in cities. One state fair we watched some of an action movie be filmed, there was a guy in black running down a walkway and the camera people were in front of him filming and riding a golf cart

I can't wait for the Spider-Man movie

OMG I'm gonna flip out! I can't wait for Spider-Man 2
I'm terrified Gwen Stacy will die though.

1elle2 said:
OMG I'm gonna flip out! I can't wait for Spider-Man 2
I'm terrified Gwen Stacy will die though.

It will be epic
Who's gonna see it tommorow?
Yeah I'm afraid that too.
It would be so sad, Emma Stone is AMAZING.
It's adorable she and Andrew have been dating for 3 years in real life <3

It will be epic
Who's gonna see it tommorow?
Yeah I'm afraid that too.
It would be so sad, Emma Stone is AMAZING.
It's adorable she and Andrew have been dating for 3 years in real life <3

I'm worried too... She rocks

Well I have a softball game against a rich team tomorrow so it depends on if we get creamed or not, we might go to see it after my game. If not ASAP on Saturday

I might see it tomorrow, but if not, definitely this weekend. Can we discuss Agents of SHIELD here?

Cinderella8 said:
I'm worried too... She rocks

Well I have a softball game against a rich team tomorrow so it depends on if we get creamed or not, we might go to see it after my game. If not ASAP on Saturday

OOC: Good luck on the game, and yay for seeing it soon!

The latest AOS was crazy. And I feel like punching something.
EDIT: sorry spoilers

Yo, no spoilers, I'm only half way through the episode. I got to the point where Skye wird festgenommen (Put into a German Translator for Spoiler?)

The latest AOS was crazy. And I feel like punching something.

I cannot believe Ward is such a scumbag >_< I can't wait to see his backstory though I guess.
Ohhhh Noelle actually said an insult :O

And you might wanna edit that. Spoilers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter