• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marvel Souvenir Help

kstruchen

Mouseketeer
Not sure if I'm posting in the right place but need some suggestions please! For our upcoming trip, my friend and her 2 boys (9 and 12) are pet-sitting for us. I'm paying them but also want to bring the boys back a couple souvenirs. They're into Marvel stuff which I really know nothing about. Mom says they love "anything Marvel." Any ideas? Maybe something unique you can only get at Disney?

If your friend's sons are into Marvel some great Marvel souvenirs I can recommend are buying a few Avengers Campus t-shirts and maybe some Marvel costumes and a few props to go with the costumes. Or if your friend is lucky you can tell her to go to the Bleacher Creatures website and she can find a great assortment of Marvel plushies of their favorite heroes too. Also though it may be scarce to find try searching for Moon Knight souvenirs too
Glad to be helpful to you
Dodger

Not sure if I'm posting in the right place but need some suggestions please! For our upcoming trip, my friend and her 2 boys (9 and 12) are pet-sitting for us. I'm paying them but also want to bring the boys back a couple souvenirs. They're into Marvel stuff which I really know nothing about. Mom says they love "anything Marvel." Any ideas? Maybe something unique you can only get at Disney?

First Question, Walt Disney World or Disneyland California?

Disneyland California has Avengers Campus, a unique land not found in any other park.

Marvel is whats known as an expended universe. Theres the big block buster films and multiple tv shows which are all linked through characters and storylines. Given the age of the children, they probably have only seen the films.

My first thought would be pins, as they are unique to Disney and are things they cant get in regular stores.
Tshirts or baseball hats or action figures or things like cups, mugs, drink containers, or something for school like notebooks, pens, binders etc.

I would ask the mom for a bit more information, specifically which film they watch most or if they have a favorite character. There are hundreds of characters in the films, and most of the characters have a costume or prop or something unique to them. Some of the characters / films have a connection to a specific fictional or real life location. For example, the Black Panther film and characters are from Wakanda and they have a slogan "Wakanda Forever".

The most high profile characters right now are Spiderman, Dr Strange, Ironman, Black Panther, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Black Widow, Thor, Hawkeye.

Thank you both so much! We are going to the World, so unfortunately no Avengers Campus trip, but I will look for the t shirts. I'll try to get more info from my friend but these are all great suggestions. I know they like Loki... they adopted a kitten and named her Sylvie.

Thank you both so much! We are going to the World, so unfortunately no Avengers Campus trip, but I will look for the t shirts. I'll try to get more info from my friend but these are all great suggestions. I know they like Loki... they adopted a kitten and named her Sylvie.

Loki is also high profile at the moment. He was a major character in a few films and then got his own tv show which expanded his backstory. Sylvie is a character from the tv show which was on Disney+. If you see a shop with Marvel merchandise, you should ask the cm's if they have anything from the Loki TV show on Disney+. Loki was in also in the Thor films, so if they don't have anything the TV show, they might have something about him from the films.

Loki is also high profile at the moment. He was a major character in a few films and then got his own tv show which expanded his backstory. Sylvie is a character from the tv show which was on Disney+. If you see a shop with Marvel merchandise, you should ask the cm's if they have anything from the Loki TV show on Disney+. Loki was in also in the Thor films, so if they don't have anything the TV show, they might have something about him from the films.
Thank you!

Super Hero Headquarters at Disney Springs is the Marvel store. They always have stuff you can't find anywhere else. They have pins, props, toys but the store is about 3/4 apparel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter