Marvel/Star Wars Waffle Makers

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
My mom told me that Macy's has Marvel and Star Wars waffle makers and I would like to know if they are worth it?
The Marvel waffle makers consist of Black Panther and Captain America while the Star Wars waffle makers are a set with Grogu and an R2D2 waffle maker. Also how good are waffles cooked in these? Does the images look nice on the waffles?

My Black Panther waffle maker arrived yesterday and tomorrow Dad's gonna make me T'Challa Waffles to test it out and I hope they come out great. Has anyone bought any of the Marvel or Star Wars waffle makers yet?

Today we opened my Black Panther waffle maker and Dad was the first one to make the waffles and they were amazing and T'Challa's image comes out clear on the waffles and was very well done. In fact I was so proud of my creation that after eating my waffles we christened them Wakanda Waffles

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter