• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marvel Survey at California Adventure

tayaustin13

Earning My Ears
This past week I was at CA and saw cast members approaching guests with a Marvel-based survey. Unfortunately I wasn't approached to take the survey, but I'm wondering what it was asking, does anyone know? If an expansion is happening maybe it's asking about character-based rides? Or new merchandise?

This past week I was at CA and saw cast members approaching guests with a Marvel-based survey. Unfortunately I wasn't approached to take the survey, but I'm wondering what it was asking, does anyone know? If an expansion is happening maybe it's asking about character-based rides? Or new merchandise?
The expansion is announced so it could be about what characters people would like to see, food, and merchandise. There is a Marvel event going on right now at DCA that they could be asking for opinions of which they could then use for the expansion.

The expansion is announced so it could be about what characters people would like to see, food, and merchandise. There is a Marvel event going on right now at DCA that they could be asking for opinions of which they could then use for the expansion.

This. They are asking about the Summer of Heroes stuff...

We've heard the rumors and seen the permits for the Captain America ride. So this thing is on like Donkey Kong. They probably are just gauging people's interests. "Do you like this? Do you like that?"

I just hope they come up with a better name for this section than "Galaxy's Edge". It sounds like a place to buy a phone.

Ahh okay, thank you all. I'm hoping the expansion will be as good as it sounds. If not, at least we still have GOTG :)

I was approached to take the survey but we were on our way to see Frozen so did not partake. Darn! I would have loved to give them some feedback. Last time I took a survey it was super vague and seemed so pointless. It was at HS and asked where we were from, staying, and if and where we were hopping to that day... Yes, we rode two rides at HS and left... Not much else to do there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter