• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mary Poppin's Tea? Pooh Character Meal?

Hollyster2

<font color=purple>Once Upon A Dream<br><font colo
I know that they discontinued the Mary Poppin's Practically Perfect Tea a few years ago. I LOVED IT! I want them to bring it back. Anyone hear that they might? Also, I know that the Pooh Character breakfast was replaced with the Princess one...which I love but it would be fun to dine with the pooh characters again. Anyone heard if they are somewhere else in the park? :magnify:

No more dining with Pooh -- you will have to do it as a meet and greet only.

Haven't heard any news of bringing back Mary Poppins Tea.. I saw a review of someone's expereince-- it looked very cute! I usually see Mary Poppins and the Penguins on Main Street in the morning.. she always looks so perfectly in character :teeth: !

Mary Poppins shows up at the Princess Breakfast too. I just loved the tea party at Paradise Pier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter