Mary Poppins

paulasillars

DIS Veteran
Anyone going to Mary Poppins in October in Melbourne?

I'm sorely tempted as it sounds amazing but such a lot of money when I factor in the airfare too - still cheaper than going to New York to see it on Broadway :lmao:

I'm going to see it on Broadway in June! :cheer2:

A friend saw it in London and she said it is amazing. She said that the Supercalifragilistic number is worth the admission price alone :thumbsup2

I missed out on tickets when I was last in NYC.

So, YES!! I've already booked my tickets for the Melbourne season. I booked them in Oct/Nov last year for September this year :thumbsup2.

I am excited to say that I saw Mary Poppins on Broadway in October. It was "supercallafragalisticespiallidoshus" hahaha.

The set is amazing, and the show was wonderful. Definitely do yourself a favour and see it.

What dates is it playing Sydney or anywhere else in Australia for that matter?

The October timing sucks for us...

Yeah we will go and see it in Sydney too. It will probably be here in about a year. That's how long it took for Wicked to get here :thumbsup2

OOOHHH I just had a thought. I am transiting through Melbourne on my way back from LA........................hmmmm, just maybe............

xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter