• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MASH TV 50th Anniversary

Got the complete series on dvd. One of my fav childhood series. Loved it most when it was: Hawkeye, BJ, Winchester, Potter, Radar. And when Klinger and Father Mulcaney got bigger parts

Last edited:

I find it surprisingly more upbeat than TV on today. TV has gotten pretty depressing lately.
I found far too many episodes of MASH depressing. Few people remember (if they were alive 50 years ago) that it took 3 years for MASH to even break into the top 25 TV shows.

I found far too many episodes of MASH depressing. Few people remember (if they were alive 50 years ago) that it took 3 years for MASH to even break into the top 25 TV shows.

I don't think MASH gets good until season 4 with Trapper leaving and Potter coming in.

The movie is definitely depressing.

I don't think MASH gets good until season 4 with Trapper leaving and Potter coming in.

The movie is definitely depressing.
Yes, MASH absolutely found it's audience in season 3 and 4.

Still tear up at that clip!
Hawkeye Pierce one of the all time best characters ever created.

A friend of mine had a final MASH party. I remember that many of us took pictures of the T.V. screen at the opening.

My dad loved this show, and it's hard for me to watch it now, even though he's been gone for over a decade. It was a great show, especially for its time.

Reactions: shh
We watched and loved it. Don’t think I could watch it again, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter