Masks off for Photos??

I just got off of the Fantasy today. Masks were on for all photos except for the photos taken outside. In the dining room when the photographers approached us as we were eating dinner, they directed that we needed to put our masks back on to have our picture taken.

Feb 14-18 sailing on Wonder, masks were required indoors including photos.

I just got off of the Fantasy today. Masks were on for all photos except for the photos taken outside. In the dining room when the photographers approached us as we were eating dinner, they directed that we needed to put our masks back on to have our picture taken.

That is strange. I just looked at our professional Shutters pictures from the Dream in September - we are not wearing masks in any. Outdoors, they obviously weren't required. In the dining room, we already had them off and kept them off. And inside, they had a table to sanitize, remove your mask, and set it on the table. The photographers were then wiping tables between parties. We have lots of indoor, maskless Shutters photos.

Our indoor "diy" photos, such as character pics, all include masks, of course.

That is strange. I just looked at our professional Shutters pictures from the Dream in September - we are not wearing masks in any. Outdoors, they obviously weren't required. In the dining room, we already had them off and kept them off. And inside, they had a table to sanitize, remove your mask, and set it on the table. The photographers were then wiping tables between parties. We have lots of indoor, maskless Shutters photos.

Our indoor "diy" photos, such as character pics, all include masks, of course.
This was our experience in September also. However, I believe when Omicron cases started rising, they added the mask requirement to all indoor photos. Since cases have decreased, it sounds like they may be removing this again.

This was our experience in September also. However, I believe when Omicron cases started rising, they added the mask requirement to all indoor photos. Since cases have decreased, it sounds like they may be removing this again.

That makes sense!

In the middle of my Magic sailing 2/24 - 2/27 rules were changed that masks could be off for photos without characters. They were still required with characters. The sentiment was that this was the first step towards more loosening in the very near future, as others have said here as well.

In the middle of my Magic sailing 2/24 - 2/27 rules were changed that masks could be off for photos without characters. They were still required with characters. The sentiment was that this was the first step towards more loosening in the very near future, as others have said here as well.
This week on the Fantasy masks were off with characters also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter