• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Masks Optional Starting June 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness... I have been sitting here for the last 8 minutes waiting for someone to post! Woo HOO

Haven’t they had problems with scheduling these things in the future. If they think it is a good idea, why is it a good idea starting in 4 days but not today. It doesn’t require me to go buy something so I need them to prepare.

Haven’t they had problems with scheduling these things in the future. If they think it is a good idea, why is it a good idea starting in 4 days but not today. It doesn’t require me to go buy something so I need them to prepare.

Probably so they can inform their cast ahead of time, and make other arrangements with distancing and whatnot.

I read that Disney Transportation doesn't include Disney boats or ferries. Is that correct?
i was wondering this too. Boats left off the list of transportation. Conceivably you could drive to all the parks and not bring a mask at all unless you need one for the ferry at the TTC. Not a super hassle for anyone with a bag but i you don't carry one, would nice not to shove one in the pocket.

I'm over here just waiting to see how this plays out. In my neck of the woods, the change to this type of policy meant that no one wore masks anymore. Vaccinated, probably not vaccinated (we are only at 40% locally, so...), and kids clearly too young to be vaccinated. I arrive 2 days after this policy change goes into effect. I have 3 kids too young to be vaccinated. I'll be watching for reports on what this really looks like on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter