Mass Disney Travelers

kerry34 said:
Hey neighbor, we drive from Auburn for all our trips! We drove down in April with my 5 yr olds and they did great. We also did MNSSHP a few years back with my older kids and they just loved it, especially the trick or treating!!

Hey, Another bunch from Good 'Ol Mass...... I work in Auburn!!! Hubby is from there originally... Me~~~ originally from Somerville, Mass...

Going in 2 Months and 1 week to WDW..... Yippee!!! :wizard:

Disney's Fab 4 said:
Hey, Another bunch from Good 'Ol Mass...... I work in Auburn!!! Hubby is from there originally... Me~~~ originally from Somerville, Mass...

Going in 2 Months and 1 week to WDW..... Yippee!!! :wizard:

Wow! So many Auburn people! We just moved out of Auburn a little over a year ago!

Hi there! :wave:

I'm another MA resident. We live on the Norton/Taunton line in Southeastern, MA. I am known amongst my friends and family as the resident Disney Expert/Addict. I am put to SHAME by most of you on this board though!!! :earseek:
Thoroughly enjoying reading all the posts on these boards and have learned so much more than buying guides at Barnes & Noble!!!
We're anxiously awaiting September's arrival!!! It will surely be an exciting month for us: we (hopefully) find out the gender of baby #2 on 9/6, DS's 4th Bday is 9/8, he starts his 1st day of preschool on 9/13 and then we leave for 8 days in Disney on 9/15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy to be here!

Any MA folks going to be at the MNSSHP n 9/30? First timers for that. I hear it is a fun time. Just hope the kids can stay up!

I'm from Tewksbury and we're going Oct 10-17. Days at Royal Pacific at Universal (Conference) 4 days at CBR. Can't wait.

Gottalovedisney said:
We're in one of those "blink and you miss it" towns that Central Mass is famous for!

Hey Great way to describe Lunenburg that is where I am from to.... Though we made it on HGTV last week... it was really cool!!!

OK our June Grand Gathering was Awesome :grouphug: ! But as wished we are going back in Oct :banana: ! 4th-12th CSR and planning to attend MNSSHP on Oct 6th pirate: princess: Can't wait :hourglass !!!!

:wave2: More from MA here!! :earboy2: We are between Boston & Providence.
We were there last year for the "hurricane parties". :crazy2: :p
We're not going this year :sad: , but we are planning for 2007. :cheer2: I figure since we couldn't be there during MK's 50th, we will have to be there for Epcots 25th. :cloud9:

Hi all you MA Disney fans! Douglas MA checking in too :flower: !

First trip with the kids planned for next May - can't wait! Now I need to research flying (ewwww!) After a car trip to NC this summer confirmed our fears of car sickness in the kids hubby insists on flying.

Love to hear any suggestions on getting good airfare prices for Hartford, Boston or Providence!

Have fun all you going this fall - not too far away!

Douglas, huh - I grew up in Uxbridge. Now I'm in Attleboro and have booked my first trip with my husband for January 2006!

I am centrally located in Spencer, MA.

We are going 11/25 - 12/3. 100 Days away!! We are flying into Tampa the day after Thanksgiving to spend a couple days with my parents before checking into the Beach Club on Sunday. We are splitting our stay between the BC and the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

So many of us Massachusettsites here. Just saying hello from yet another blink and miss it town, Shirley.

Hi....we are from the town known for the castle, the Clambox, and the beaches :fish: , North of Boston :wave2: . Headed down to WDW 12/7-12/12. Can't wait :sunny:

I'm in MA too, in Wareham!! We leave for our first WDW trip on Friday w/ DD 5 and DS 8....

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

We're from Massachusetts, just 20 miles west of Boston. And we're headed back to WDW November 9 for a stay at the Poly!! The DIS has been a great help in planning our trip. Can't wait--it's been 7 years since our last visit.

I might be from THE 'blink-and-you-miss-it' town in Mass... people FROM Mass don't even know where it is, lol. The one and only (with a pop. of 1600 people, I'm sure the only) ROYALSTON representative here, lol!

DH and DS(3) are heading down next month, but we've got a big Christmas trip coming up - travelling with some friends. We're driving down (see all those trips in my sig? We drove for all of them!). In May we're going home to SSR for the first time since we joined DVC, taking my parents. I'm trying to convince DH to take the train this time. Gas prices are outrageous!!

It's so cool to see all the Mass people :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter