massages

2bemarried

<font color=FF66CC>Hello...I'm a person...not a bu
Has anyone has the couples massage at the Gran Floridian? How was it? Was it worth the $245??
Or has anyone gotten a massage at the Disney Institute. I just want to know if they're worth that expensive price.

Thanks!

I haven't been to any place for treatment before. But I was told many times that services at the Institute is better than the one at GF. Spa at GF is not operated by Disney, but the one at DI is.

Bump it up for you so that you can get response from others.

I too have heard that the DI Institute Spa is better than the GF Spa. But the Swan has AMAZING massages also. I don't think they offer couple ones (the room wasn't large enough) but the Dolphin might. The massage I got at the Swan was the best I've ever had (and I'm a regular massage-goer!). I think it was $80 or 85 and worth every penny.

Hi there,I actually had a great Deep tissue massage/sports & relaxation massage at CSR..I must say a great haircut too.There were professional & very nice there.Be specific about booking what you want or need.

I have used both the GF Spa and DI Spa. The DI is much nicer and less crowded. I have been to Disney many times and was not aware of the DI Spa until my trip last Oct. 2002. As far as the massages are concerned I did not get one at either spa. However, massages are relaxing notwithstanding where they are given. The atmosphere in both faciities are great. My favorite is DI. Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter