Masters of Magic and Wonderworks???

MaggieMouse

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to either of these Orlando attractions. We're considering going to one or both of these attractions. We'll be in Disney for 7 days but are only purchasing 4 day hoppers. Wanted to know if either of these are worth visiting. I'm travelling with DH, DS (8), DD (1).

Also is Masters of Magic a dinner show?

Thanks!

Yes, MoM is a dinner show, albeit with a more small-scale and low-key style than most. The food is just pizza (usually plenty of it) plus sodas and beer, so it's not particularly fancy, and the magic show features a host of tricks you have probably seen before. But it is all done with gusto and, up close and personal, kids in particular seem to enjoy it. The combo ticket for MoM and WW itself is quite good value, as WW is probably a bit tame for most kids. There is quite a lot for them to do, but much of it is pretty hokey and ordinary by Orlando standards.

Yes, MoM is a dinner show, albeit with a more small-scale and low-key style than most. The food is just pizza (usually plenty of it) plus sodas and beer, so it's not particularly fancy, and the magic show features a host of tricks you have probably seen before. But it is all done with gusto and, up close and personal, kids in particular seem to enjoy it. The combo ticket for MoM and WW itself is quite good value, as WW is probably a bit tame for most kids. There is quite a lot for them to do, but much of it is pretty hokey and ordinary by Orlando standards.

We had a spare evening also this May so we went there. My seven year old loved the magic show. The pizza was not bad either. You get to eat as much as you want. Drinks included. He also enjoyed the things to do there. I did not get to do all of them because I had my then 1 year old DD and she could not go on the things. But DH and DS had a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter