Matching Shirts: lame or cute?

Matching shirts...

• Lame

• Cute

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think that matching shirts are sooo cute :lovestruc
I'm thinking about something special for our October trip for me and my boyfriend but haven't decided yet.
By the way, as long as you are happy with what you and your family are wearing I can't see where's the problem, even when you're not at Disney.
We should wear whatever we want (as long as it is not offensive) without worrying about what others will think.

My extended family of 9 refused to wear matching shirts.

When our family goes (only 3 of us), we coordinate shirts so we look good in pictures.

Cute IF subtle and done well. I follow a company (or whatever) on Instagram - most of their feed is just nice Disney photos, but they occasionally have pictures of their t-shirt designs and I'm now obsessed with them - so unique and not-tacky! It's okay to mention them if I'm not affiliated with the business, right? :worried: They're called Celebration Shirts.

Also loving the appliques by MissMorgan on Etsy - so cheap when you use your own t-shirt or buy them from the craft store!

Cute IF subtle and done well. I follow a company (or whatever) on Instagram - most of their feed is just nice Disney photos, but they occasionally have pictures of their t-shirt designs and I'm now obsessed with them - so unique and not-tacky! It's okay to mention them if I'm not affiliated with the business, right? :worried: They're called Celebration Shirts.

Also loving the appliques by MissMorgan on Etsy - so cheap when you use your own t-shirt or buy them from the craft store!

Do you know how much they cost? I looked them up and i love the customized shirts.

Definitely lame. Only ok if a school group or something

Do you know how much they cost? I looked them up and i love the customized shirts.

The Celebration ones? I don't, unfortunately. Probably a bit higher than the usual ones, since they custom-design something for you. I just sent them a message - I'll pm you when they respond!

They're not for everyone but our family enjoys wearing matching shirts a couple of days in the parks. Many have stopped us and asked where we got them.

Speaking of which...off to work on 3 new ones for new family joining us next week at the World!
IMG_8593---Copy_thumb.jpg

They're not for everyone but our family enjoys wearing matching shirts a couple of days in the parks. Many have stopped us and asked where we got them.

Speaking of which...off to work on 3 new ones for new family joining us next week at the World!

Those are great!

For those of you who dislike, find lame, or generally think matching shirts are not cool please ignore us (Grandpa, 3 grandsons ages 12, 9,and 7, and me) and look the other way as we have identical matching shirts for all 4 days in the parks August 31 to Sept 4. I made all the shirts and yes, the shirts are in neon colors decorated on the front and back. Only in Disney world.

Our group of 7 (including 3 kids...) did matching tie-dyed red & green shirts for the Christmas party last time we went. They were matchy, but not *too* matchy. Not that I would have cared anyway. My family is a bunch of self-proclaimed nerds so we couldn't care less if people think we're lame :3dglasses

I'm 98% certain that if I made us all matching shirts my husband would refuse to get on the plane. Or pay someone to lose his luggage. :lmao:

For one day, I think it's cute :) Especially at MK. Through the whole trip, I think it's too much. You can get some great photos on the first day and then everyone can wear their own thing :)

IMHO, I think they can be cute, but only for large groups or perhaps a day or so. We actually have matching shirts for one day in Epcot, for drinking around the world! But they are different colors! :rotfl:

Required!!! (Not everyday, but some.)

If not matching, at least take time to coordinate outfits. Pictures look SOOOOO much better than one with red stripes, one with orange flowers, one with Hawaiian print, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter